Chapter 14

Chapter14

I spent the rest of few remaining hours of that day packing and then flying off to my pre-wedding honeymoon. At least that was how I thought of it since I would be staying across luxury hotels while being pumped hard by my fiancé between takes.

Hardly the most romantic description, but then, romance is over rated. I liked it real. I liked it raw. And Erin was and did both.

I rummaged around my closet space for something revealing and skimpy and came up empty. Even my swimsuit was a bloody one piece. I shook my head in disgust. After all this time modeling, there was no difference to my wardrobe other than the few outfits I had acquired for socializing. I didn't want to wear those on holiday. Those slinky, short, almost-bare-all things were work clothes. Nothing more.

I needed something that was me and sexy as hell too. And worse yet, I needed it now. I tossed away the clothes clutched in my hands and then dived into the heap already scattered across my bed. My phone was in here somewhere. I rummaged around, searching. It was here; I was sure of it.

"What are you doing?" chuckled Erin, lounging naked by the door. After leaving his apartment for mine, Erin decided we really needed to christen my place with our acts of carnal pursuits. I couldn't but agree. After all, this would be our first time doing the dirty here as an engaged couple. I had happily stripped away and surrendered to his mastery and creativity.

"I'm looking for my phone. Have you seen it?" I asked him, basking in his blatant stare as I stretched languidly, trying to appear sexy on the heap of clothing.

He chuckled some more. "I'll give it a call. We'll have a look?" Then, he looked down at his stark nakedness and chuckled some more. He was obliviously not carrying his phone on his person.

I shook my head at him and tried to strike another pose that might have been sexier. But he only gave me another smirk before heading out to look for my phone. A moment later, the ringing tone was loud and clear. I struck out in that direction, unerringly reaching my mark, and with a triumphant whoop, I immediately set about making the all-important call.

"Rafael? ... No, I don't want to know about my choice of wedding gown. ... No, I'd rather not interfere with you and... no, I'm sure the two of you could come to some form of understanding. I-what? No, no! I am not going to be doing that. Well, really. Look, look, I just wanted to know if you could get hold of some clothes for me. I need something to pack for my trip with Erin. You know, swimwear and the like," I muttered out, feeling a little confused. Conversations with Rafael were usually like that but made more so apparently when one was avoiding a discussion on one's own wedding. I could feel a headache coming on from their wedding preparations. I needed to get in with my query and out with the results before he could draw me into settling disputes over preferences. That was for him and Tracy to resolve. This was all their idea, after all.

"Let me see what I can do," he bit out into the phone before hanging up unceremoniously. I felt bad after that. It was unfair of me to load up my shit on his pile, on top of all the wedding load he was already dealing with.

But as always, Rafael came through. Actually, he may even have overdone it. But I didn't really care. I was packed and at the airport with my beloved Erin, waiting to be flitted away, making my flights of fantasy into a reality.

I stared pensively at the many airplanes moving at seemingly a snail's pace about the tarmac. Soon, I would be on one of them, taking a flight that would only bring me closer to Janice and the confrontation I could no longer avoid having with her.

"That's us," Erin said just as the announcement rang out for us boarding the plane for Paris. I slipped my hand into his grip and watched as he lifted them to his lips. I smiled up at him then snuggled closer as he turned us and led us to board the plane. First Class was a privilege I had never indulged in. In the past, when I escorted Janice on such trips, I was always in the Economic Class, so this was a first, and I was so looking forward to it.