Chapter One

"Wake Up [YN]!" Someone chorused. I vision was getting use to the light as I looked up and saw, Sans, Papyrus, and Cori. "Hey guys." I yawn and look at the clock. It was 9 a.m. "why did you wake me up so early?" The three turned around. I cought a sentence in their whispering, "I knew waking her sleep in was a better gift." I sat up rubbing my eyes and said, "why are you talking about gifts?" Their eyes widened. They smiled and whispered again. This time I didn't catch anything. Papyrus said something first,"[YN] I need to make pasta!!!" And he ran. Cori walked up and said, "I forgot I gotta see Toriel!!! She's teaching me how to make pie!" She nervously laughed and bolted for the door. Sans was last to say, "Gotta go make bone pins in public later... [YN]" and he walked away. I knew they were hiding something. Just decided to find out... Later after I get some more sleep. I woke up again this time at 11 a.m. works for me I thought. I got up and put on my F/C overalls. And my brown boots. I went to the kitchen to see Papyrus. He wasn't there. I ran to Toriels place. Cori wasn't anywhere. Toriel even siad she never planned to have Cori over. Weird. I thought. As soon as I knew it nobody was anywhere to be found!!! Not even Toriel! I was really freaked out now. I decided I was going to look for them. But first I needed gear!