The Glitter Force?

"Rember last time how I entered the demension by leaving his room?" I said. "Yeah... Oh oh oh oh Yeah!" Papyrus smiled. We entered Sans room. And we turned to leave. But it was just the hallway. We tried 10 times. 11? I tried again. But instead there was a city. Busy happy people. "Come on!" I say. Suddenly. Everyone fell and was gloomy. 'what was this horror. We saw 5 girls running. I noticed Papyrus wasn't behind me. Where did he go. I saw him on the floor in gloom. There was no time. I had to follow those girls. I found them battleing this wolf kind of guy. There was something about emporer nosegoes. and an unhappy ending. This place is strange. You look down at you. 'Wow i have a cute a oulfit.' You say in your head, "HEY! HEY!!! Can ya tell me whats going on?!?" I yell. they look down. They look amazed. But then get hit in the in the body by a huge jumprope. The wolf notices me. 'This is not going to turn out well... i can tell!' The rope gets me and gives me to the wolf guy. "Let go of me!" i whine. "Why aren't you gloomy!" He has a sissy tantrum. "Ask yourself!" I smile. They use these sparkle storm and princess up or somethin' like that. And they're gone. Now im conviently falling. Just my luck! But the blue one catches me. Everyone got back to normal and they jumped away wiht me. They transfomed. I cant tell a soul.

An

HEY GUYS!!! FOR SOME REASON MY COMPUTER IS BUGGING OUT AND WON"T TELL ME IF THINGS ARE SPELT RIGHT!!! I'm sorry but i had to add glitter force i love. Chole(glitter breeze). YOU NEED TO WATCH GLITTER FORCE IF U HAVENT. Btw it glitched up there where there's an at(2 shifted) Cat Out! X-D