Not Forgotten

Rascul slipped away by teleporting. It upset me a lot he didn't rember me. Or at least acted that way. This wasn't going to slide in my book. I looked around in my cell. There was bound to be a way out of this hidious cell. While I was scrimmaging around to find something to get out Rascul came back. "Hi there (YN)!" "So you do know who I am!" I smiled a little. Then I started asking questions, "why  are you doing here?" "Hmmm. Well I was am a villan here. I never haven't I was just visiting my sis the same week sans 'disappeared'." He said. Oh that makes a lot of sense. I thought. So he usually tortures these people. He spoke again, "but now I know it's awesome to see others suffer!" Then I replied, "it's only cause your forced to be evil!" He rolled his eyes. "Welp my times up gotta command those idiot goons." And just like that he was gone again. I rembered I had butter in my pocket so I put it on the rails you were able to slip through and fund your friends they were in the cell 5 cells away you slipped them out the the cells and got away and through the portal that was convinently there. You noticed the skies were blue and normal again. You counted heads as everyone got out. One head was missing and no it wasn't sans. It was Papyrus's! You looked around franticly. And see the glitter force running with Papyrus besides them. We got situated and went through the portal. It closed behind us as Papy and us said bye. While it was closing you could see Rascul screaming and then it closed. You felt kind of lonely but in the end you forgot about it from the amazing party they did for your birthday.

THE END

An
Hey it's over i told you it may end sad!  Hope you liked it. Don't fear there will be a better glitter force fanfiction coming someday hopefully by the end of the month or next month! Cat out!