On The Horizon

You ever felt like just an antagonist in your own story? It's rather an empowering thought, like the only one that can stop you is you. Not that you had to worry about that, you were pretty lenient on yourself. Now, the trembling bloodied man on his knees before you, you would not give him the same courtesy. "Bell~ Buddy, we had an agreement." You hum, rubbing your neck with a small smile.
"I-I know ___..." He manages, keeping his gaze down.
"If you know, then where is my money sweetheart?" You crouch in front of him. "Look me in the eye."
"Th-They stole it." He stammers.
"In the eye Bellamy." You snap, making him jump and meet your gaze.
"It got stolen! I just got enough to repay you!" He answers swiftly. You hum, tilting your head.
"What do you think Sylum? You believe him?" You look to your right hand guy. He was a big man, scars from fights marked his tan skin, platinum hair slightly wild, he also had a tribal dragon tattoo on the side of his neck, and the deepest blue eyes. Sylum hums, kneeling beside you and looking at Bellamy.
"Well, I kinda trust the guy. I'd feel all wrong if we had to chop him up and send 'im to Big Mom's diner for lying to us." He confesses in his husky British accent that you adored so much.
"I love your mind." You kiss Sylum's cheek before standing up. "Alright Bellamy, I'll trust you on this. Hell, I'll even take you to the thieves so you can redeem yourself. So, where are they?" You hum.
"Grand City." He answers.

"There you go, you look much better now Bell, doesn't he Sylum?" You smirk, lounging in your chair. Now in your high tech r.v you were on the way to Grand City with your crew, and Bellamy.
"I don't think the dress suits 'im." Sylum says as you light a cigarette. Your eyes rake over Bellamy in his maid outfit casually. His face was still swollen here and there, and he had bandages over half of his face.
"It's a good thing you wont be looking at him then." You smirk and Sylum turns his back on Bellamy, putting on headphones to watch one of the movies that were on. You watch Bellamy quietly, tongue circling the end of your cigarette. "Alright Bellamy, entertain me."
Bellamy didn't dance for you very long before it became apparent that he was becoming dizzy from his injuries. So you let him lay down while you went over the maps of Grand City.
"Gotta say boss, sometimes you're quite sadistic." Your knowledgeable number two sits beside you, glancing at Bellamy.
"I wanted to see him dance. Though it's too bad he's all banged up, otherwise I would've tipped him." You respond, glancing at the magenta haired man now beside you. "Would you like to entertain me instead Adrian?" You ask. His green eyes meet yours and he smirks.
"No ma'am, that honor should go to someone more qualified." He rumbles.
"You have anyone in mind then?" You inquire.
"Maybe. Your intel has informed me that Kaido and Redhair run the streets of Grand City. I suggest we tread lightly." He breathes.
"Nah. They know me. I'll leave once I get what I came for." You hum.
"You said that when we crossed Big Mom's territory and we took them out overnight." He points out.
"That's because her kin pissed me off, snarky little..." You growl lightly. Adrian sweatdrops at that and chuckles.
"Ah well, I believe in you boss." He hums. You smirk lightly peering at him.
"Sure you don't want to entertain me Adrian?" You inquire. He just chuckles and gets up.
"We should be there soon Boss." He says before leaving. Sylum removes his headphones, peering at you.
"I hear Grand City has the best clubs, I'm sure you can find some worthy entertainment there boss." He rumbles.
"You sneak, you weren't even watching your movie were you." You smirk. Sylum chuckles in response and shrugs.
"I can do both." Sylum shrugs. You smile at him rubbing his cheek affectionately.
"You're my favorite." You murmur. He smiles back at that.
"I know, you're also my favorite." Sylum hums. You sit back, peering at the ceiling quietly. "Is something wrong boss?" He inquires.
"I'm restless. I hate long trips.... And Bell is out of commission." You reach over and pat the sleeping blond's rear.
"Let him rest boss, he'll be searching while you go to the club anyway." He points out.
"Alright. .. What kind of fun can we have then?" You peer at him.
"Wanna ride the wind?" He smirks, pointing to the roof of the bus, you blink and grin.
"You are the best man in my life." You whisper before leading him to the hatch and opening it.
"Oh no... Boss, not again..." Adrien sighs. You and Sylum flip him off before climbing onto the top of the bus.
"Now that, is a fantastic view." You smile as twilight outlines the city on the horizon. "You think they know what's coming to town?"
"Nope, but soon they will." Sylum rumbles, sitting at the front of the bus.