Donquixote!!

"Boss!" Sylum calls, making you look over from Law's tattooed back.

"Yeah?" You call to the door, hands moving over the raven haired man's back.

"Bell's back, but someone got him." He informs you. You stop and frown heavily. Law turns his head to peer at you.

"Seems I cannot finish this until tonight, I'll see you later." You peck his temple before getting off the bed and pulling your shirt back on, wiping the body oil off your hands. Law offers a soft hum in response. With a brief smile, you head out to Sylum. He looks over you briefly.

"Sorry to interrupt the massage." He tells you.

"You should be, I almost had him." You scoff lightly, making him chuckle. He leads you to one of the side rooms Bellamy was bloody and being tended to by Dusk. "Bell, baby what happened?" You place a hand on his head gently. He jumps slightly and shakes his head swiftly, but you were familiar with these wounds. "Flamingo." You hiss out and straighten up, arms tensing as your anger builds.

"Alright, gear up, we're going to meet Joker." Sylum orders the others.

"_-__ please..." Bellamy tries to stop you.

"Heal up here Bell, I'll take care of this." You hum, patting his head.

"___..." He tries again but you're already heading out.

"Luckily we're prepared for a Joker encounter, shall we call him?" Sylum asks curiously.

"I will." You hum, taking out your phone and calling the Joker.

'Fufufu, it's been a while ___.' He answers.

"Im coming to the casino." You say bluntly before hanging up. You climb into the r.v and open one of the cabinets, pulling out a 9mm with a silencer attachment, checking the clip briefly. "This time, that bird's head is mine..." You growl.

You burst through the casino doors, "Donquixote!" You roar. People stop to look at you wide eyed.

"The boss will see you in the VIP area." One of the guards state. "Only you."

"You bloody punks. You think this is a casual meeting?" Sylum growls.

"It's alright, I'll give a signal." You touch his arm before going to the directed VIP room. You walk in and of course the cocky bastard is lounging with glass in his hand. You pull out your gun and fire it at him, destroying a bottle just behind him.

"I've missed you." He smiles sweetly.

"Give me one good reason why the next bullet shouldn't go between your eyes. He smirks at that.

"I know one, but if I say it you'll definitely shoot me." He chuckles.

Your eye twitches, "Give me another reason then smartass."

"He owed me money ___," He stands up.

"He owed me first." You growl, keeping a steady aim on his forehead.

"How much?" He hums, coming closer.

"Five thousand, you?" You respond.

"Five thousand..." He frowns, dodging your arm as you try to pistol whip him.

"You attacked him when he was trying to repay me?! I'll bash your head in!" You growl angrily. He catches your wrist, pulling you into him.

"You're so beautiful when you're enraged." He smiles.

"Stop hitting on me when I want to kill you!" You snap.

"Fufufu, so cute." He eskimo kisses you.

"You really want me to destroy this place dont you?" You snarl with a tick mark.

"Come now ___, can't we work something out?" He hums, and you feel a thin wire at your throat. You glare into his sunglasses.

"Bellamy is mine. Touch what belongs to me again, and I will slaughter you." You hiss.

"Understood." He hums before kissing you. You huff against his lips.

"You're really despicable..." You sigh, making him chuckle in response.

"We would make an excellent pair then." He rumbles, stepping away.

"Try again when I'm not pissed off." You sigh.

"I can help you blow off steam." He offers, sunglasses glinting.

"Don't trigger me again so soon." You wave walking back out. You meet Sylum's gaze, shaking your head slightly before leading them all out.

"Awe.... I wanted to fight..." Ceric sighs.

"Sorry, will this help you feel better?" You hold up a gold credit card.

"This makes it much better." Dusk plucks the card from you.

"Have fun gentlemen. I have a hot date." You smile as you climb back into the r.v.

"Back to the hospital?" Sylum hums, getting in the driver's seat. You lay down with a smile.

"Yes please." You breathe.

"So, did you kill him?" Law asks, leaning on his doorframe, still shirtless. You smile appreciatingly, looking him over.

"Nah, I left him for you handsome." You smirk.

"Looks like you got nicked." He breathes, touching your throat.

"He always gets too close, and it's not like you can avoid that giant guy." You shrug as he leads you into his bathroom, grabbing a first aid kit. He bandages up your neck and you take him in thoughtfully. "So nice." You smile.

"You're enjoying this a bit too much." He chuckles.

"Sweetheart, you're highly enjoyable, be mine." You wink.

"Let me take you on a few dates first." He chuckles.

"But I want you now." You pout.

"Then its going to be fun watching you squirm." He smirks, straightening up before walking out.

"Damn... I'm going to end up falling for that one..." You sigh.