Jacqueline

"Yeah, there's a gang in there." Ian hums joining your side after he and his twin brother return from surveying the building. "An old hospital layout too, kinda spooky." He smiles. "It's probably haunted with the souls of the damned."
"Can we find another building?" Ceric whispers to you, cowering slightly.
"It'll be safe C, don't be scared." You smile.
"Just don't wander off or you might get your soul stolen." Ian tells him smiling sweetly. The little trickster would terrorize your gang if most of them were as gullible as Ceric.
"I'll go introduce myself to the leader, immobilize the others." You tell them.
"You want us to split up?" Ceric frowns.
"Alright, those who believe in what Ian said can go with Sylum." You tell them. Half of the gang steps closer to Sylum and you deadpan, glancing at Ian who was snickering behind Nai. "Fine, see you guys in a bit probably." You hum before entering the building. An albino man standing guard with two other guys wearing hats straighten up and look at you.
"Who...."
"Hi! I'm here to see your boss! Take me to him!" You smile.
"Uh he's- we can't-" The albino stops when the barrel of your gun presses against his temple.
"Please take me to him?" You breathe still smiling. He nods swiftly and takes you down stairs to one of the basement rooms.
"You're making this harder than it needs to be. Just tell me what I wish to know." The tan man breathes beneath a medical mask, scalpel ticking between his fingers. You smile peering over his exhausted and bloody victim.
"Torture not working huh?" You inquire walking over to him. His head snaps to you, silver eyes widening slightly. "Maybe I can assist, I'm very persuasive." You smile, leaning toward the victim. The bloody man's eyes widen and he starts to thrash. "You recognize me huh? Want to talk to him before I step in?"
"I will never tell you." He snarls in return. "Boss will kill you both." He sneers.
"Hmm, then maybe you'll talk to Jacqueline." You hum pulling out your phone and texting Dusk, your medic. After a few moments, ignoring the gang leader's stare, the turquoise haired man comes in bringing you a long slender box. "Thanks Dusk." He gives a peace sign before heading out.
"Jacqueline?" The gang leader echoes. You nods opening the box and pulling out a thin metal rod with a knob at the end. You set the box on the table before turning to the man in the chair.
"I introduce to you, Jacqueline the Ripper." You hold it up proudly. "See, Jacqueline is the reason I rarely have problems with men. Now all I have to do is stick this up your peehole. Then turn this knob." You smirk as you turn the knob, making small needle like spikes spring out. "Im going to need pliers to remove her... I think the last three guys she was in died from the pain. They had the best screams..." You breathe looking at Jacqueline fondly.
"I'll tell you everything." The bloody man whispers, white as paper beneath the blood. You smile and look to the gang leader.
"There you go." You hum before walking out and waiting near the door. He gets his information and comes out, looking at you carefully. Unlike Kid he seemed to know what you were. You offer a small smile, making him shift.
"What can I do for you Miss?" He inquires carefully.
"I'm ___, and I wish to stay here with you for the night. We'll move on afterwards, unless you beg me to stay." You smirk.
"We? You mean those people that took my men's phones and have been spamming me for the past five minutes?" He inquires holding up his cell so you could see the messages.
"Heh, yep, that's definitely my guys. So what do you say?" You chuckle.
"... If any of them are hurt. I will kill you." He breathes lowly. You smirk at him slightly.
"I like men like you." You comment before letting him lead you to the main floor where your gang and his waited. His gang was all tied up and gagged while yours stood about like stones. "He agreed." You tell them, making their masks fall into smirks and smiles.
"Well then, I'm bunking with this guy!" Sylum pats the albino guy's head with a smile.
"Hold on, you just said you wanted me. Not my crew." The leader frowns at you.
"Aw, come now, we can all share this big old hospital. And we have more consideration than to harm hosts. Don't be so wary." You wave dismissively.
"You have yet to give me a reason to relax." He responds bluntly.
"Got me there..." You scratch your cheek. "Tell you what, lets be allies. You get to call on me for help whenever you wish and I will come. However, you only get one call. Deal?" You smile. He searches your face before peering at the others.
"... Deal. I'm Law." He holds out his hand. You take it and give a small shake, signaling your gang to free his.
"Nice to finally get your name. Im sure we'll be good friends." You smirk. "I'm tired, show me to your room Law." You request. You can see his jaw locks but he nods and leads the way. "Try not to traumatize them." You add to your gang before following.
"Hey, you guys got any popcorn?" Sylum hums.
"Lets watch Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital." Ian chimes. Ceric pales at that.
"Boss! Can I sleep in your room!?" He calls in distress. Ian snickers, making his twin sigh quietly.
"Oh brother..." Nai mutters.
"Ceric! Lets share a room!" Ian says cheerfully.
"Sylum save me!" Ceric pleads.
"I haven't seen Kingdom Hospital before..." Sylum hums.
"SYLUM!"

"Nice room." You hum looking around thoughtfully.
"Thank you, but I'd prefer if you don't touch..." He frowns as you open one of his notebooks.
"... What the hell is Donquixote doing in here..." Your lip curls. He stops, raising an eyebrow at you.
"You... Know him?" He inquires.
"I made a deal with him a few months back. He tried to double cross me. I almost took off his head that night... But, I knew the knowledge of losing to someone better than himself would claw at his back. So I let him live. It'll be fun when he tries me again." You hum closing the notebook with a smirk. He shifts at that, starting to smirk himself.
"Im starting to believe we'll be good friends as well..." He comments. You meet his gaze, smiling thoughtfully.
"The enemy of my enemy-"
"Is a good friend indeed." He takes your hand, kissing the back of it.
"Tell me Law. Do you have anymore tattoos?" You hum.
"I'll show you."