Handsome's Manor

"I think this one is most elegant on you." Adrian hums, showing you the dress.
"This one best suits her though." Sylum chuckles thoughtfully, holding up another.
"You're a genius Sy, I love this one." You smile taking the one he held. Adrian sighs at that.
"Honestly, why do you bother asking me to come along if you always go with Sylum's choice?" He grumbles. You and Sylum share a look.
"It is pretty nice." Sylum smiles thoughtfully.
"You're such a treasure." You admire, cupping his cheek before taking the dress Adrian held. "Very well Adrian." You hum before going to change into it. Adrian glowers at Sylum.
"That just proves my point..." He grumbles.
"Stop whining, you still got yer way." Sylum chuckles unphased. You soon return in the dress, turning about for them. "Lovely as always." Sylum bows, kissing the back of your hand.
"Such a sweetheart, are we there?" You peer out the r.v windows at the luxurious manor. "Damn, this is nicer than our place." You comment before leading them out. Sylum and Adrian look around, trailing after you as you approach the gates. The gates open and Shanks smiles, coming over and taking your hand, pecking your lips.
"It's good to see you again ___," He rumbles, affectionately rubbing your cheek.
"Hey Shanksy, how have you been? Still married?" You tease lightly as he guides you inside.
"Nope, you're the only one for me." He chuckles.
"Still a charmer, I cant wait to dine with you." You hum, peering at his face. "You're still as handsome as ever my friend." He smiles at the compliment, giving you a wink.
"I told you about my dear friend Mihawk right? The smuggler?" He inquires, gesturing ahead, making you look ahead at the golden eyed man.
"Wow, Dracule Mihawk, I wish Shanks had warned me sooner." You breathe holding out your hand for a hand shake. He smiles slightly, turning your hand to kiss the back of it.
"Warned you of what?" He asks curiously.
"How devilishly handsome you are, I have a soft spot for strong, good lucking men." You praise with a wink. He chuckles lowly, straightening up.
"He warned me of you at least, the silver tongued viper from the south. Whatever drew you here?" He tilts his head, watching you carefully.
"What draws all of our kind out." You rub the tips of your thumb and index fingers together with a smirk.
"Oh boy, who stole from you?" Shanks sweatdrops.
"They didn't steal from me, they stole from an indebted... I like the guy, I rather give him a chance to redeem himself instead of sending him to Big Mom's grinder." You sigh rubbing your neck.
"She still speaks to you after the take over?" Shanks huffs.
"Mhm, her daughter cleans my shoes whenever I go to collect." You smirk.
"You should be careful, that's a pit of snakes over there..." Shanks frowns in concern. You smile and cup his cheek.
"You're so sweet to worry for me," You tease, lightly pinching his cheek.
"If I may, is there a reason you wished to dine with our boss?" Adrian speaks up.
"Right, I was hoping to start a trade with you." Shanks admits, "I want to open a casino near your territory."
"Really? That sounds amazing Shanks! I'll help you out if it means I'll get to see you more." You smile widely. Shanks blinks in surprise before smiling back.
"I've missed you ___, you're so refreshing." He pulls you into a strong hug. You smile and hug him back.
"Just let me know where you want it and I'll pull strings so you can get it going." You pull back with a smirk.
"Thank you." He breathes.

After dinner, you cant help but go outside to look at the manor. Mihawk steps beside you, looking at it as well. "It's a shame they don't make places like this in the middle of the city. I would love to live in such a beautiful place most days." You sigh.
"You don't like to be far from the action I take it?" He guesses lightly.
"No, I like to over see things personally, mostly to build relationships with my gang and indebted." You shrug before peering back at the pool behind you. "Such a nice place."
"Then stay with a me until you're ready to go." Shanks rumbles coming over.
"As tempting as that is, I really want to break in the new steads you let run loose." You smirk.
"Sadistic til the end, remember what I said, I don't want you killing them." The redhead sighs.
"I wont, I'll just give them nightmares." You giggle and kiss his cheeks. "But I will be back to swim in your pool." He smiles, glancing at the waters.
"I will be looking forward to that." He rumbles, stealing a kiss before you depart to your gang.
"So, where shall we lay claim tonight?" Sylum rumbles as you make your way back to the r.v.
"I saw a building covered with the cutest yellow jollroger nearby lets take it." You smirk wider.