Dancer #1

"That looks promising." You smile at the club sign, "Devil's den huh?"
"Alright, lets see if we can find you a dancer." Sylum chuckles as you approach the door together.
"The club's been booked, women only." The bouncer tells Sylum, raising his chin to your large right hand. Sylum smirks, putting a hand on the bouncers shoulder, thumb pressing down the smaller man's adams apple.
"Says who?" He rumbles lowly. The bouncer pales and you giggle.
"It's alright Sylum, you don't have to accompany me, let me know if you get any calls." You tug his arm down so you can kiss his cheek.
"Alright boss, have fun." He smiles before walking away with a wave. You look at the bouncer promptly and he opens the door for you swiftly. You walk in, peering around, there were plenty of women around. Two for each of the gang members. Then there was him, you knew leaders when you saw them, and this red head sitting alone in the corner was one.
He was peering back at his gang often, apparently he wasn't a female favorite. His amber eyes slide to you as you take the stool next to him. "Evening." You greet before ordering a drink for yourself.
"Hi, never seen you before." He comments, watching you curiously.
"Just rode in, so are the girls just scared or do they not realize who the boss is?" You hum, watching him. He blinks in surprise before smiling a bit. He sure took the bait fast, poor guy.
"They're scared, not many women approach me because they know who I am." He tilts his head.
"And, who are you?" You hum, sipping your drink after it's brought to you.
"Im Eustass Kid, one of the top dogs in Grand City." He rumbles with a wink. You smile, that was cute, you did like to tear down overconfidence.
"So, what do I have to say to get this top dog alone?" You rest a hand on his upper thigh. He raises an eyebrow and smiles.
"You don't mess around, I like that." He breathes getting up and taking your hand. "This way." He smiles breathes before leading you up stairs to one the VIP rooms. You make sure he locks the door before allowing him to approach you.
"You're a very nicely built man, go ahead and strip off that shirt, let me see those muscles before you sit down." You purr, moving a chair in the middle of the room. He was liking how you spoke to him so he was quite compliant. He sits down shirtless, watching you curiously as you straddle his lap.
"What's next?" He breathes. You smile removing handcuffs from your pocket before handcuffing his arms behind the chair. He blinks in surprise before coming serious. "You a cop?"
"Oh Kid, I am so much worse." You smile, removing his wallet from his pocket. "You're pretty wealthy." You comment. He was angry now, glaring at you warily.
"Don't you dare steal from me." He snarls. You giggle, looking him in the eyes.
"I don't need to steal from you." You toss the wallet to a table, lazily wrapping your arms around his neck. "It's hard to find a fun playmate Kid. You have edge, nice muscles, and I think I like how you feel against me. Maybe I'll keep you alive." You whisper, kissing his neck softly.
"Who the fuck are you?" He growls. You smile and kiss him.
"Im the nightmare come to play." You hum against his lips, hands feeling his chest. "Not asking before this point was one of your mistakes. Plus it's rude to not do introductions first." You respond, kissing down his chest.
"One of my mistakes?" He echoes, eyes narrowing. "What's your game?"
"Now you're asking the right questions.. If you weren't so selfish, you might've avoided this all together." You hum.
"You're not doing anything to make me regret it." He responds huskily as you trace circles over his skin.
"Im just savoring what I can." You smile, kissing him again. He returns the kiss, seeming to be enjoying this for now. "Unless, you'll dance for me. I love strippers." You feel his lips softly.
"You want me to strip for you? Such a demanding woman." He comments. You straighten up, sounded like he was willing to do it. You pause, hearing a ruckus downstairs, making you and Kid look at the door.
"Damn, always interruptions..." You sigh before the door opens and a blond in a mask looks in.
"Kid! We got-" Sylum pushes the man out of the way before bringing you your cellphone. You smile up at him, taking it.
"Yes Shanks?" You hum knowingly. Kid straightens up in surprise at that.
'I told you to call before coming to my city, I would've gotten a place ready for you...' He sighs and you can hear the pout in his voice.
"I didn't want to trouble you Shanksy, I'll just overthrow one of these runts you let wander around. Im just here to get what's mine." You comb your fingers through Kid's hair before pulling his head back, "And maybe I'll eliminate some of them for you." You breathe before biting down on Kid's throat.
'___, don't kill the rookies.' Shanks says firmly as Kid gasps.
"Fine fine. I'll just beat them within an inch of their life.." You smirk, pulling back to let Kid glare at you lightly.
'I want you over for dinner, no guns.' He adds.
"Aren't you a fine host? See you soon sexy." You hum before hanging up.
"A friend of redhair? Who the hell are you?" Kid breathes. You smile and kiss him.
"You'll know my name soon enough. See around Eustass Kid." You smile before leading Sylum out.
"Did you have fun boss?" Sylum chuckles.
"I believe I found a nice dancer." You smirk. "Shanks wants us over for dinner, what shall we wear?"