This Is For Mom

Beca wasn't like others. 

She's the type of girl who walks on the warm shady shores, listening to the rushing of the cool waves, her feet sinking slowly with every step. The moist salty air slowly caressing her face and hair as she proceeded towards the water. She walks towards the shore, the water starts to slowly kiss the tips of her toes.

The water rises and lowers as her breath syncs with the waves. 

weird time skip i know sorry ples

She walked  through a dark lonely alley, sneaking glances at what's going on inside. 

"If this is where you thought you can confuse sexuality, it isn't. This shit, is real life" the man said, with a few chuckles being thrown back at him. 

"Don't just sing it, bring it!" he said, walking off the stage, fist bumping his partner. 

The first girl, maybe boy, definitely girl, walked onto the platform, she heard many "whenever you're ready dude". Who wouldn't that trigger.

She took off her hat, sighing, hearing many whispers, that's not a dude, she isn't a dude.

Since you've been gone by Kelly Clarkson.

Preach, Beca thought. This song is definitely about something different, but all it reminded her of was her mother, no, Kelly, not Kelly Clarkson, she wished it was though.

She didn't prepare anything, she doesn't even know the lyrics.

Her mom, who didn't teach her nothing, except running. 

This is for her mom