Chapter eight

I slammed the door behind me and threw the shirt that he gave me on the floor. 'Who does he think he is? Talking like he ate the wisdom itself!' I thought to myself angrily as I begun to run water that started filling the tub. I am planning on taking a nice, long bath, so I better lock the door behind me. What if he goes sneaking around? I'm sure he would find a reason to open the door while I am bathing. 

When I was done, I dried my hair a bit with towel and combined those parts of my clothing that were not completely destroyed. Luckily, I have many hidden pockets in my uniforms so I found a needle and looked at the situation at hand. For my top, there is no going back. It has to be thrown away. And so is my skirt. But stockings look fine, with only one hole and my under skirt is pretty much okay too. I can still tuck the shirt he offered me in my under skirt. When I finished, I looked in mirror. I discovered that the under skirt was not necessary, since the shirt was so long, that it was almost at my knees. Even my longest skirts were shorter. But I will keep it anyway. I walked back in his room. Wait. What was his name again? It's.. Sebastian, right? That is how his master called him if I remember right. But there is still one problem.

I don't know how to tell him. But if I won't do it now, he will probably notice later on. He was sitting in chair that wasn't there before and was watching me like hawk.
'No matter! I am not telling him! I will have to risk it.'

"Do you have anything good to read?" I asked trying to find something that would distract me. I didn't feel good in what I was wearing.

"As a matter of fact, I do. Not much though. But I will not let you wander around manor in this hour." I just rolled my eyes. Jeez, keep it calm. I am not gonna bite you.

"Whatever will work. As long as I don't have to just stare into blank space."

"Then books are on that self. Help yourself." I walked over and found that it was mostly recipe or books on 'how to'. I took out some recipes. My cooking is still not perfect so it won't hurt to re - read it. I made myslef comfortable on his bed and instantly shifted all my attention to the book in my hands, completely ignoring Sebastian's gaze. This is gonna be a long night.

---------------------------------------------

Ciel's p.o.v.
A bright light hit my eyelids. I squeezed my eyes, hoping it would go away. No such luck. I opened them and saw usuall sight I get every morning for two years now. Sebastian was drawing back the curtains that kept the light from hitting my face. He offered me a tea that i knew by scent was my favorite one.

"Today young master, your breakfast persists of pastries and tea."

"Did you notice Sabastian?" I placed down the tea cup so my arms were free and he could dress my upper body. "I didn't have any nightmares last night."

"That is pleasant to hear young master. Considering I wasn't there to prepare you to sleep." My gaze grew a bit colder.

"You are not my mother Sebastian. I don't need your presence to fall asleep soundly." My tone was harsh. I do not like to speak of my parents in any way. I stood up and begun walking to the door but paused.

"I only remembered. Did you complete my order?"

"Yes, my lord. But since you were asleep when we arrived at the manor and not a thing could wake you, I kept an eye on her throughout the night."

"Very well, where is she in the moment?"

"I asked her to stay in my room until you request to see her."

"Call her to the dining room while I will be breakfasting then."

"Yes, my lord."

Sebastian's p.o.v.
I seated the young master in his chair and on the way out instructed Mey Rin to bring him food. I really hope Adele didn't break anything in my room or found the feeding bowls for my cats I kept hidden underneath my bed. Or ran away for that matter. It would be a bother to chase after her. But when I entered my room, I found her sitting on a window and looking out to the woods. Her head jerked towards me. Probably heard the sound of opening the door. The female demon jumped from the window and walked over to me.

"My lord requests to see you." She took a quick glance at the shirt I gave her.

"Okay, but it is be your fault that I am not decent." I smirked. I did not mind at all seeing her like this. It kind of suited her. I walked out of my room and she followed me, shutting the door behind her.

"Do not worry. I already sent for some fabric. But since you said you will sew your clothing, I didn't send for any pre-made clothes." She was not happy about this. "Besides, I don't know your measurments."

"And you will never know. It is not neccesary for you to hold that information." She said in cold tone. Hmm, she does not respond well to teasing. I will make a mental note of that.