Chapter nine

Flashback
"Adele." I looked up from the pie I was about to put into oven. One of the maids was standing in the door.

"Master requests to see you." Why? I am currently making preparations for lunch. No one here is as good in baking as me. Doesn't matter. If my master wants to see me, I have no choice but to go to him. I put the pie in the oven and hoped it will be quick. I knocked on the door and came in as I heard 'enter'

"Did you request to see me, my master?" He signalized for me to come closer. He pointed at the food on his plate.

"Can you tell me what this is?" He asked me.

"I believe it is salmon, my master." I am a bit confused. He shook his head.

"No, this is not salmon my dear Adele. This is garbage!" He grabbed my hair and pulled my head almost in the meal.

"That is how disgusting it is! Do you want to poison me if you serve me something like this?!"

"My master, it was not me who-"

"Silence!" He shoved my head in the fish and then pushed me away. I lost my balance and fell on a ground.

"As for your punishment. You will have to stay in this room locked. Untill I will tell you to leave. You shall not talk to anyone or do anything. You will simply stand here and do nothing." I remember the pie that was in the oven.

"But my master-"

"It is an order!" I closed my mouth and picked myself from the ground.

"Yes, master." He smiled wickedly. I am sure he is doing this on purpose. He will probably punish me for the burnt pie too. Even though it is his fault.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ciel's p.o.v.
I was sipping my tea when Sebastian finally came back.

"What took you so long? I was starting to wonder if you got lost." He smirked.

"No, my lord. I didn't get lost. But I brought miss Adele as you requested." She appeared behind him and I almost choked on my tea. What is she wearing?! Her top looked like it could be one of Sebastian's longer shirts and she had only stockings and from under the shirt peeked an edge of underskirt.

"Sebastian, did you take advatage of her or is there other reason she is dressed like this?" The female demon had slight blush across her face, but didn't sy anything. Sebastian faked surprise.

"I would never dare do such a thing my lord. We simly have no clothes that would suit her. But I have already called to the town and ordered some fabric, since miss here insisted on sewing her own clothes." She glared at him al the time he was talking. I have a feeling that it could have been sone differently, but Sebastian apparently enjoys getting on everybody's nerves.

"Never mind that, I wish to speak with miss Lilith alone. You shall attend your duties Sebastian. I will call for you later."

"Yes, my lord." He bowed and left. I looked at the peculiar demon standing in front of me. Her flaming orange hair seemed a bit out of place and her shirt revealed a bit of her thighs. But her eyes were what interested me. The deep green glimmered with almost human-like emotions. It almost fooled me. But I kept in mind that she is heartless demon like Sebastian. I thought about how I should adress her.

"Adele. This is my first order for you. You shall work here as a maid under Sebastian's command. But you will listen if I give you any orders independently. My word comes before his. Other than that you will do whatever Sebastian tells you to do. Also this is order too. You shall never take any harmful actions against me, lie to me or decieve the truth. You will carry out these orders until my contract with Sebastian is finished and I get my revenge." I finished and waited for her reaction. It was somewhat relieved. She bowed a little to me.

"Yes, my master. I shall fulfill your orders."

"With that aside, you should have some clothing suitable for maid. You will also need a place to stay." I thought for a second. We actually don't have any spare rooms. Tanaka has his own room, Sebastian, Mey Rin and Bard and Finny share one room. But demons don't need sleep. She would only disturb them.

"You will share a room with Sebastian from now on. Since you don't need sleep, another bed won't be neccesary." She grew a bit pale. "Is there a problem?"

"No, my master. I shall do as you say."

"Very well then, go find Sebastian and tell him, that I will be in my study waiting for him. Go with him and wait for his instructions."

"Yes, my master." She hurried out of the room. I am intrested to see what is she capable of. I made my way to the study and started doing some paperwork while waiting for them. It will probably take her some time, considering she was never here and it is kind of hard to get a hold of Sebastian. The knock on the door came faster than expected.

"Enter." Sebastian came in and behind him was Adele still in her temporary clothes.
"You called, my lord?"

"Yes, Sebastian, I gave Adele orders to work under you. But since we have no spare room, you two will have to share one. If she was in one room with May Rin, her sleep would be disturbed, since demons don't need sleep." Sebastian smiled devilishly.

"How considerable of you, my lord."

"It is not that, it would be a bother if my servants were not able to sleep properly and then be unable to complete their duties. Anyway, you two shall resume your duties. I want you to bring me a tea before lunch. And something sweet along with it wouldn't hurt. You are dismissed." Sebastian and Adele bowed to me in unision and left. Two demons under my command? It is almost too good to be true.