09 | silence is uncanny

The first time I went to a police station was not long ago. Three-two years ago? Dad was caught drinking and driving and shit and I somehow ended up in the police station with Carson. I remember stepbitch not there. And it was quiet in the waiting room. So quiet you could hear the officers at their places making phone calls, eating doughnuts after dipping them in coffee and other cliche crap.

When the police officer brought us both for interrogation even though they didn't need to, they couldn't tell we were brothers. I was the sibling who got the first wife's genes. Carson was the one who got stepbitch's genes.

"So..." the officer in front of us shuffled his papers and restacked them after shuffling them again, asks in a deep scruffy voice. ", does your dad normally drink?" He glanced at me first, as if expecting me to answer.

I shrugged and gestured to Carson, who was probably thirteen or something back then. He sits up straighter and looks around cluelessly.

"What?"

But I'm going to stop right there. Carson's extreme stupidity will take me more than five chapters to narrate the entire interrogation. So long story short, we got out with Dad hanging on our shoulders.

But the reason why I introduced this incident to you is not because I want to show how fucking pathetic my life is (though I will not deny that fact), but it is to show the first time I met actual authority with guns that can kill me.

After this, I never really met the police again. Till this party.

The Debate Team reach the Kennedy's house and there are streamers everywhere, including in some people's buttcracks. The music sounds like some sex tape. The drinks...make me want to puke.

Emma sticks to me like some fungus and we walk up to the porch, where some teenagers from school are grinding against each other like delivering a baby on someone's doorstep is their priority in this world. I push them to the ground and open the door. The music from inside the house blasts even more loudly and once the door swings open, everybody starts cheering. But once they see it is the debate team, everybody immediately looks away.

Wonderful. This party is filled with douchebags.

I walk in confidently and Teddy walk up next to me. "I'm sorry, Wizard Cameron, but it is my sworn duty to find Lisa now and be reunited once again-"

I shove him in another direction before he can continue. I see Kennedy wave to me from the corner of the living room and I give Emma a pat on the back before walking away. I walk into the living room and Kennedy is sitting on a huge couch with a cup of...liquid in her hand.

"Hey, Cameron!" She squeaks like some cheerleader. "Sit next to me, come on!" I sit next to her and she googles delightfully. "Oh, Cameron! You're so handsome!" While she says this, she touches my chest, much to discomfort. What the fuck does she want from me?

"You know, when I first joined Grendale High, the first person I saw in homeroom was you. And I knew..." she drops her voice to whisper and speaks next to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "...that you would be mine."

She places her cup on the nonexistent table in front of her and it drops to the floor, spilling the drink all over the carpet. The shouts and the music from around us seem to quieten down and soon, it is like only the two of us exist.

I try to reach for my phone in my pocket but somehow, my two arms are grasped by Kennedy. She leans in even closer till her chest hills are touching me.

"What do you want to do now, Cameron?" She asks.

Not have a girl try to rape me, of course, I think. I struggle by her arms are surprisingly strong.

"Look Cammie, you are adorable. And I want something from you and you're going to give it to me, okay?" She whispers, smiling to herself and looking into my eyes.

My eyes widen in fear. What the fuck do you want from me, my fucking virginity?

She starts placing her tongue on my neck, sliding it up and down and up and down. The cold, sticky trail of her saliva scares me.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOUR MUDDEREFFER! I AM MUTE I CAN'T GIVE FUCKING CONSENT IF YOU ARE DOING THIS! AND NO, I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU ANY CONSENT!

I feel that fire in my chest. That single flame, burning, full of hatred at everything. At Kennedy, at her ducking tongue, at her fucking social life. And I burst. Well, not really burst but more of jump away from the couch and run away like a chicken. But that's besides the matter, I have one more person in my hit list for my afterlife.

I reach the pool at the backyard and I'm breathing heavily. I have no idea what just happened. I don't want to know. Why did I even agree to come? All because of Emma. I'm seriously starting to hate this world and everybody in it.

Little do I know, that that is only the start.

Heyo! It's Peyton here! I want to preface this first by saying that I am SO sorry for the long wait. What has it been? Months? I got so caught up in school and everything that was going on in it that Wattpad felt like a distant memory I could never reach again. However, now that I came back on, I'm planning to do my best with what I have. I want to make sure to update at least every month. And check Wattpad everyday. After my hiatus, I was flooded with 669 notifications and I felt like dying! I'm sorry if I didn't reply to your comments but I am honestly really busy. Also, just to clear things up, I am a thirteen year old boy. Yes, you heard me right. A thirteen year old boy writing such a vulgar book? Ohmaigosh, that's a crime! No, it isn't. Don't judge me for what I write, because I do it to provide my wonderful readers with chapters of Sailor Mouth to read, and also to distract myself from work.
Thank you'd o much fro the 12K reads and 1K votes. It really means a lot to me especially since I joined Wattpad when I was 11. That's actually pretty young. But also, 500 FOLLOWERS! What? Thank you guys so much, seriously, from the bottom of my empty, soulless heart.
I sincerely hope you guys still enjoy the book and I'm really sorry for this short chapter. Again, I don't do masturbation for a living.
Farewell!