How did you Noe that??

Shivay drops Anika home...She takes her dad in...And comes out asking Shivay to wait...

Anika- how did you noe that my dad is alive and it was shaurya behind all this?

Shivay- i told na the great wall of Shivay Singh Oberoi can go to any extent to save his family.... Arey nothing it's just that I always had a doubt on him so once I thought to follow him and found out that he was all behind your wealth and also wanted to take revenge from you....

Anika- wealth?

Shivay- yes he was torturing your dad asking him to change his will...So that after your marriage the wealth will be your husband's that is him....

Anika- how can he do that? I trusted him so much and he...

Shivay- Anika it's ok what over is over and now it's a time for a new beginning....

Anika- Shivay i am really Guilty for what i have done I can't even face the family....

Shivay- Anika look at me..

Anika doesn't look at him...then he holds her chin and lofts her face up so that he eyes can meet him...He cups her face...

Shivay- Anika you don't need to be guilty...If i was in your place then no doubt i would have done the same.....in fact i am proud of you the love you have for your family...I noe you have faced a lot of difficulty and now enough this time in any situation in any difficulty whether sorrow or happiness...Anything i am always there with you....

Anika- how can someone be soo good?

Shivay- Anika i always hesitated to tell you this but i think now this is the time...And i should tell you this...I Love You Anika....Not from today the day i met you...Your eyes had killed me the first time we met...YES the toilet one...I was angry with you but I had fallen really badly for you...Then we became really good friends and I was scared what if you don't love me.....I never told you...But one day you left us...You left me....But now i don't want to loose you again i promise I will be loving you all my life......Plz say yes...

Anika is dumbstruck what she wanted to tell him...He told her....She is so lucky to have him in his life....Shivay shakes her so that she comes out from her thoughts....

Anika- i don't know what to say....What all I felt for you.....What all I wanted to tell you....You told me the same and i am thinking ki how to respond to this....

Shivay- it's ok you can say it...Comeon...

Anika closes her eyes and says....

Anika- yes I Love You too Shivay.....

She opens her eyes.....

Anika- thank you so much Shivay....I am really thankful​ to you....

Shivay pulls her close holding hair waist with one hand and the other hand on her cheek and moves close to her tugs a strand of hair behind her ear.....And kiss her.. and to his surprise she reciprocated the kiss...This kiss was a passionate kiss showing their love...And soon they parted in need of air..Shivay smiles looking at her and she blushed...

Shivay- anything for you....😘😍