You have to do something....

As shivay was busy talking on the phone....omru stand there and wait till he finishes his call...

Rudra- bhaiyya u finished your chaiyya chaiyya so fast and just for a call...and when it was obro moment you didn't even care...huh!

Shivay looks confused...Om tells him what all they witnessed a few minutes ago... and shivay blushes...Omru cup their mouth in shock....

Omru- The great wall of Shivay us blushing....

Shivay- OK now stop it both of you...You wanted to tell me something say it...

Om- actually we wanted to discuss something...come let's sit in my room and talk...

Trio go to oms room they sit on sofa...

Shivay- so? What's it?

Om- As we both know that you have proposed anika...but we think you have to propose her and confess your love in front of the family...

Shivay- I am fine with it...but before that we need to solve Tia's problem ....I was just talking to her and she called me ...I have to leave...

Shivay leaves...omru are happy at least he agreed that atlest he agreed to confess....

After a couple of hours shivay returns....everyone were waiting for him at the dining table....Shivay sat and said...

Shivay- Tia's brother Ranveer wants to marry Prinku...and as I called off the wedding her mom wants her son to marry Prinku...

Dadi- billu? What? You are not marrying Tia...

Everyone were shocked....

Shivay- no I don't feel that Tia is suitable for me...so I thought not to marry her...and Tia is completely OK with it...

He asks Prinku does she like Ranveer? And she nods in yes...

Shivay- OK then...everything as same...but instead of me and Tia Ranveer and prinku will marry...

AlL agreed as they saw their kids happy in it...

Shivay was sitting at the pol side with prinku omru...

Anika comes and looks at them together and was about to go..but rudra stops her calling her bhabhi...she stops and turns to face them...rudra goes towards her and holds her hand....

Rudra- bhabhi now onwards you are also a part of our family and you don't need to hesitate to come here...You are our family...

Anika looks with tears in her eyes...how can someone gets attach to someone in such a short span of time...Anika was very happy to get such a lovely family....