Peace!

We reached the city our mumbai...srsly this trip was the most adveturous trip in my life...I have touched my death and came back the way shivay pulled me up of that cliff....and yeah it was the most romantic one also...Then Shivay whispered in my ears...

Shivay- Wait for the honeymoon trip that will be much more better than this...

I looked at him in shock...

Anika- Did...you...just...

Shivay- I read your mind...

Anika- How?

Shivay- just like that...maybe some kind of supernatural powers...

Oh yeah! Supernatural power huh! If he could read my mind...then he could get atleast some clue about cheapdy...

Shivay- Hmm? Did you say something?

Anika- nope! Nothing...

And we were finally there at the gate of my house...but before we could get in cheapdys phone rang and all turned towards her....and heard he conversation with someone...who was it....let's listen....

Soniya- Yes...no...no...How could you do that? No plz..listen where will I go...I have no other place...no listen to me...look give me sometime I will pay you..hello hello...

Anika- what happened Soniya? Is everything ok?

Soniya- yeah actually that was my owner who expelled me out of the house...as I couldnt pay the rent on the right time...

Anika- Why didnt you give? Thats a very bad thing...

Soniya- I habe no Idea now what to do where to go...

Shivay- How dare he...how can he just kick out Shivay Singh Oberois friend...I will not leave him..

Shivay was about to go when I stopped him...I held his haand...

Anika- Oh! Baghad billa enough of your tadi haan....mistake was your friends...

Shivay- Lets do one thing for  time being you stay here...

Soniya- Here? I mean Oberoi Mansion...

Anika- Chal..chal nautanki mat kar...come lets go inside...

We all entered the mansion..Obviously it was cheadys plan to stay in the mansion and do something fast...but as long as I am alive I wont let her win in her evil plans....

Dadi- Kids...you all go and take rest ok...

we all nodded our heads...and left..I was going towards the guest room when Mom stopped me..

Pinky- Oye...Anika where are yous going?

Anika- To my room...

Pinky- That is Soniyas Room...she is as the guest her let her stay there...not you ..you are my bahus and Shivays wife...so from now on..you will be with Shivay in his room...go...

I silently nodded and looked once at Soniya...her head was exploding like a pressure cooker.. I enjoy this...Till now she also must have understood that there is a very less chance for her to win...

I went and stood beside Shivay..when all the elders left to our respective rooms...and shivay held my hand in his and I rested my head on his shoulder we had a battle winning happiness on our faces...And someone was loosing the battle very badly...

Rudra- All the best people...

And we went inside our room...the most peacful place..hmmm...and I was really happy looking at cheapdys face...I just hope that soon I will be able to kick her out...