Khidkitodh Khoobsurat

Om- What do you think Shivay? Will she agree? She is very shy type yaar...

Shivay- You ask her once na...She wont deny after all its her sangeet..She will also want to enjoy it to the fullest..Go on ask her hand..

Om smiles and walks towards Gauri...He asks her hand and she blushingly gives her hand in his..He brings her towards the stage...He helds her by her waist and she looks straight into his eyes...And the start to sawy according to the beat...while on the other side Rudy is busy in flirting girls...

He bumps into one girl..

Girl- Hey Rudra..Kaise ho my prince charming..

Rudra- I am fine kashmira...

Girl- Kashmira nahi karishma..Huh..

Saying so she leaves...Rudra thinks about the difference in kashmira and Karishma..

And on the other side..Our very own Shivay.. is eagerly waiting for his wifey to come out of the room He knows it that she will be looking the best..He was excited to see her..

And the door opens..She walks out in her beautiful dress..

The way she sawyed her waist increased Shivays heart beat

The way she sawyed her waist increased Shivays heart beat..She walked past him ignoring him...But wasnt able to move away his eyes from her...Anika was smiling..She knew it that he will be keepung on staring her...

Dadi- Arey wah Anika...Tu badi sundar lagri hai...

Pinky- Iske chehre pe kitna glows ayah haina mummyji...

Dadi- Haan ma jo banne jaarahi hai...

Anika blushed and walked into the kitchen...followed by Shivay...

Shivay-Anika...

Anika- Hmm...

Shivay- Wo I wanted to tell you something..

Anika- I am listening say...

Shivay- look here na..

Anika- Shivay...I am listening you say..

Shivay- Tum na...achi lagri ho..

Anika smiled...

Anika- Kiya kaha aapne?plz say a bit louder..

She said this time looking into his eyes...He looked at her moving a strand of her hair behind..

Shivay- You are looking Khidkitodh khoobsurat..

Anika blushed...

Anika- Thankeww...

She said and kissed his cheek..He touched his cheek and said..

Shivay- Anything for you.. ( with a naughty wink) 😉😉