1.Begin

Stiles POV'S

It's been a week since I'm locked in this room with blinding white sparkle. I'm not talking to anyone, I'm all alone. But who are these people who took me?The door lock opens and I get up, then see Mason and Liam. They are as surprised as I am to see each other.
We speak for a moment and ask them where are the others.

Mason: "I think Kira and Lydia are in the other room next door, "he said.
Liam: "But for scott and malia we know nothing."
Me: "okay, but why they take you guys?"
Liam: "we don't know, they juste take us and say nothing."

A few hours later we hear a fracas of debate. The three of us look in the little window of the door, then we see the rest of the pack ... scott and malia.I'm glad to see them, but I realize that also got caught by the villain. Scott was unconscious and Malia was trying to struggle with the guard who was holding her.They put malia with Lydia and Kira and scott with us.Scott wakes up a little later.

Scott:"We have to get out of here," he said in an agitated tone.
Me: "okay, slow down man you just woke up."
Liam: "Do you know somethings?"
Mason: "do you know who they are?"
Scott: "they call them the WICKED....."

Hey guys! (This is my first storie) so if you like it tell me. The love relationship between stiles and malia is like at the end of the season 5b the teen wolf (they have not broken but a little tension.)
Here is a small preview of the next chapter:
WICKED Will start the tests. But the pack will split in two and they will explain who it is and why it does this.