3. What is going on?

Scott POV'S

I really won't to get out. It's the third day we are here and I hope the girls are okay. Stiles, Liam and Mason, do nothing.( like me too.)A man comes around to see us like 1 time in day. But why we still here? He discuss with us to explain what the WICKED is. But it was complicated to understand a many words. We just know they are here to save humain race and find a cure to the verus call Braisicana. They see pretty confident. They won't our help, but we are here and do nothing. I still not trust them.
Everybody heard a man scream. We all get up and wait to see or hear something's hells.

Man: "TAKE THEM Now I say!" he said with frustration.
Man: "Call her and tell her, I'm going to start the trials . the banshee with me and these too put them in operating room!Now!Go!"

Mason: "what is going on!"
Liam: "I don't know...wait, is the girls!" He said. We all look in the window but we juste see guards.
Mason:" this man was very angry!"
Liam: "wait! What that supposed to mean?"
Me:" i don't know. But I think, we have to help them."
Stiles:"wait a second scott!

Lydia POV'S

Kira and malia try to escape from them, they have like four guards to malia and Kira was down. Jason took my arm and I try to fight him, but he is much stronger then me. All guards won! I see malia who has her blue eyes she's get up like Kira and took JASON and pull him down. He has blood in his nose and mouth. The guard grap they arm and put a stick in them back. She's let a little scream out in her teeth. The stick let electricity in her back. Ouach! POR malia and kira. She's on the floor and growls.

Jason:"I don't won't to see them again, so hurry!"
Guards took Malia and Kira.
Me: "what are you going to do with them?!"
Jason:"don't worry sweatheart, we just wont to do some experience and tests."he took my arm in the same time. I see the girls in the operathing room, Jason won't me to watch. He say a lot of things then I don't understand. I just watch my friends.

Malia POV'S

I just have electricity in me, it's hurt. I hates these guys! I can move anymore. I see...not a young lady; walk next to me she stop and watch me and Kira.

Lady: "don't worry beautiful. You are going to be okay." She said. I wish a can stand up and punches her."we are going to send you to the desert, if you don't listen to us in this time,.... your friends will died because of you."she looks up." You can start to earase some memories."and she just go.

I see my eyes closing down, down....

Lydia POV'S

Me: "what is going on?!"I said scary, I heard everything's she just say.
Jason:"they erase some memories."
Me:"what do you won't?!"
Jason:"you going to be a part of this.... a member of the WICKED. You are going to work for us."

I'm shocked. Why they do this?....i'm almost crying.

Scott POV'S

We see almost every things. (The man who took the girls.)

Stiles: "what they won't with her!?"
Me:"I don't know! But we have to get out of here."
Mason:" how!?"in this moment the door opens.

Jason: "hi! My name it's dr. Jason"...."sorry for let you lockout here for a while. We just won't to collabores with you." He explain the same things they say to the girls.

Stiles:" where are the girls." He asked.
Jason:"don't worry, they are okay safe."
Me:"what happened?"
Jason:"you know the briscana?"we all say yes because he told us early."well,.... they have it. But the girls smart one..Lydia, is okay."he said with a smirk.he just turn around and go. Of course he close the door.
Me: "he was lying!"
Stiles:" when?"
Me:"when he said they are safe."
Liam:" we need to get out of here!"
Mason:" we going to wait and when the door are going to opens....
Me:" we are going to safe them."

To nights, the door opens.
Me:"NOW!"

Hey guys! Hope you like it!
Next chapter:
Scott and the rest are going to safe they friends, but they could make it?!