4. Action!

Stiles POV

Scott:"now!"

We run into the window. After we run and stop.

Malia POV

I wake up I have a headache and an arm. I see all blurry. I know I'm sleeping on one bed and kira on another. I feel weak.I try to get up but a force is placed on my shoulder. A man is in front of me then speaks to me but I can not distinguish these words.
Man: "do y... und..tand?" I do not understand anything. I feel a cold metal poking my wrist and I can not see anything........I wake up gently, my eyes close and close. I can tell that I am in a corridor and that an alarm sounds. The coridoir is rather dark but, I see shilouttes beside me. A woman told me then I just have to sleep for a beat. We stop and someone put somethings in my mouth and my arm.a let a little scream out. It was hurtful.

Scott POV'S

We all stop and discuss together. Me and Liam heard a little scream from. We start to walk a little faster. We try to find Malia and Kira. But eu have no clues.we turn and see a lot of guards and turn around and see others guards.
Guards: "stay where you are."
Jason:" we just won't to talk."
Stiles:"where are they?"
Jason:"who?"
Lydia:"you know who."
Jason:"please just listen to us..."
Me:"you hide something."
Jason:"we don't hide anything to you."
Stiles:" you don't hide anything... where the girls." I know he is worried about Malia.
Jason:"we going to tell you, but first come with us."
Me:"no!"
Jason:"we going to talk about this."
Me:"no."
Jason:"okay fine....i don't have patient any way. put them in there room!"

We can go anywhere. We are trap here and we cant win.They finally take us in are room and Lydia are with us too. We talk a lot and Lydia tell us about what she see but she didn't saw all the operation. Just when they put them and take they blood.

Lydia:" i think,... they are not supernatural anymore...."
Stiles:"what?! Why you say that?"said and take a step closer to her.
Lydia:"because the doctors transferred blood into they system....I think."
Mason:"intense!"
Liam:" what are we gonna do we are trap here!"
The door opens and guards punched Liam and me.

I open my eyes and see doctors and close my eyes again.

Malia POV'S

I wake up and see....Sand everywhere.I lie on the floor and realize that it is horribly cold. But it is the day.Kira is next to me who is still asleep. But..... where are we!