2.what?! Why?!

Lydia POV'S

I do not know why we're here, but it's probably for a bad cause for us. I look at Malia who paces, kira who is in the moon. We've been here for about 2 days now. Suddenly a click of the door is heard. Four people arrive. A man with white clothes moves forward looking at us. He has rather the intimidating area. He made signs to the guards to leave, then was silent. The person starts talking.

The man: "My name is Jason, I am a member of an organization calling WICKED." The man said serously."This organization called science first"....the man took a break and then began again. "You are here as we need you. We want to make tests that will allow us to find a remedy to the verus . You have Probably already heard: the braisicana. So we want your collaboration to find a cure."
Malia: "why we would help you?"she said with arrogance.
The man: "You are our only hope of finding hope for humanity. We just want your cooperation."
Kira: "If you do not want to? "
The man: "Trust me you will". He said with a smirk.
Malia:"How we could trust you, if you kind of kidnap us. "
The man: "You probably will, if the orthers are in. And hère The roules are like that".
Me: "but, we wont to see are friends first."
The man: Of course, but before we have to talk to them too and after you can see them," he said as a merchant toward the door. Malia started and then stopped before starting to attack because Jason turned and then said, "Do not try anything, so no it could end badly." He shut the door.

I honestly do not know what to think. They really have the place to be scientists, but all these explanations have no proof. Besides, we do not even know where we are.

Two hours later, Jason returns with a smile and a nasty area.

Jason:"We have not yet talked to your friends, we have been worrying about something else. I want to know if you are on our side." He said proudly.
Me: "We wont to get out first, and then we'll see."
Malia and kira Agreed. Jason Hesitated, he probably hides something from us.
Jason: "okay! Sure! I will show you our place of work "with a big smile in is face.

We walk, then a moment we climb in an elevator. We go out then jason starts to speak and to explain to us that we see.

Jason:"The big building allows us to protect ourselves from the outside, the verus prescisely, it is equipped with several surveillance cameras and our guards work 24 / 24h, to your right is the armament room Here on the left, Is the security room with surveillance cameras." He stop talking and show us A floor with full laboratory, (it is a real labyrinth).
"Here Was our main scientists .... here, was the second ..... then ...." he make a pause." It's nothing important." We walk and kira said...

Kira:"Why us?"
Jason:"Your empowering supernatural on a different turn of human beings. We want to know why you are normal."
Malia:"Why, you would not have to call instead to chase us from home."
Jason turn around: "I do not know what to say .... well, you're right I take note." He said. "And you guys are precious, we did not want to take a chance"
Malia:"CAN we come Back home?" She said Impatient.
Jason: "you guys are so curios!" He said annoyed."stop The questions ok." He said more calm.
Malia: why?

Jason Shows him a little black glance. And she is silent. When we continu to walk and see all work they made for a cure, i know they tale this very serously.Malia just stop un front of me and tell me she catch a sent.... of death. Jason tell us to stay here, he have Been called by a guards. We wait and malia smells again blood or death things.

In this moment i have a feeling...bad feeling.

Me: "poeple are going to die."
Kira: "who?"
Me: "not us..."
Malia:" so who?"
Me:" someone, but we don't know him."
Kira:"do you know where is he?"
Me:(feeling inside in my head):
Boy: "let me Go! Please!",he cry
Man:" don't worry, we just want a cure."
Woman:" we are ready to start."
Man: "good, you CAN start"
Boy:" no please! Please! Stop! I do what you wont!..plea...!"(feeling is gone)

Me:"is dead."
Malia: "Who? And do you know why?"she said slowly.
Me: "i don't know, but i know....he was close."
Kira:" we have to find him!"
Malia:"Lyds show us."

I just follow a feeling. I stop, in a front of a door. Someone opens The door, by The other side. A man show up.

Man: "why guys are you out.!?" He seems pretty anges. In The same times, we look on The ground and saw a body with blood.He take His walki talki and points his pitcher at us.

Man:" sir. I have tree girls with me."He said in The walki talki."You don't move!" He's looking at kira."i'm sure you don't wont to have a bullet in your head!"

Before shooting, Malia jumps on him and brings him back to the unconscious ground. We decide to go back to the room. Several scientists or doctors look at us with very surprised looks and we see blood on they hands. Horrible!We all know what they did.They take is blood for... i don't know what; But they did. We turn around to get out, but you heard an alarm. We decided to run back. We going to The elevator and see guard shooting at us. We escape from them and turn the corner and see Jason with guards with guns.

Jason: "You can not leave, we are more numerous. We want you no harm.we just want to collaborate with you."he said calm.
Malia:"Yeah! And lying to us!"
Jason:" im not a liars. All a say its true"
Me: "now we are supposed to believed you!"
Jason: "you are not leave."he said clairly
Me: "why no..."I didn't finish my words and guards behind us take my arms very hard. We can't fight anymore.

They put us in are room.

Jason: "tomorrow, we going to talk." And leave

The night it's so long. I just slept 4 hours! Kira and malia too. We discuss about what we see and guess these people's are bad. WICKED it's not good! They kill people for blood. Malia and kira are with me, We have to escape from them with the rest of the pack.
DOOR OPENS.

Jason: "come on girls get up we have to show you somethings."
Kira: "We are not going any where."
Jason:"you are goi.."
Malia: "any where!"
Jason:"We juste wont to talk."
Me:"We don't!"
Malia:"I'm sure you won't our blood, so we don't move!"
Jason:"this is.."
Malia:"shut up!"
Jason Make signs to these guards:"TAKE THEM!"
Me: "what! No!"

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy!
Next chapter:
Scott and The boys get back and what is going to happenings to the girls?!