Prolouge

My name is Len Kagamine. I'm 16 years old in the 10th grade. I attend Crypton High School along with my twin sister, Rin.

 I attend Crypton High School along with my twin sister, Rin

I'm a top of the class student. I've never failed a test and all my teachers rely on me for important things. I also participate in the Band Club, I play guitar, flute, and drums, but my favorite instrument to play would have to be shoulder keyboard.

As amazing as my life sounds, it's still complete hell. Everyone has something in their life that makes them wish they didn't exist. Something that makes them want to just fall asleep and never wake up again. Something that makes you want to run away and never come back, but that something just keeps coming back to hurt you.

His name is Kaito Shion.

He was a star soccer player, and probably the most popular guy in school. He was dating Miku Hatsune, the most popular girl in school everyone loved. Every girl wanted a chance with Kaito, and every guy wanted to be Kaito.

   But that damn smile of his was a damn fake

Every time when I was alone, in the locker room or after school when nobody is around... he'd beat me up. Every day, for no reason, he'd just grab me and beat me up. One time he even broken my glasses, cutting my face. Every time my parents saw the bruises and cuts made by Kaito, I would just tell them I fell or something like that. Rin played Girl's Soccer, and was naturally violent, so I was able to tell them she attacked me sometimes...

But I'm starting to really hate Kaito. Now he just does it for fun. After Gym Class, at the end of the day, he'd pull me to a secluded part of the locker room to beat me up...
He isn't like this with anyone else. Everyone thinks Kaito is just the most perfect guy ever... especially Miku. And they aren't even soulmates...

If someone was your soulmate, your chests would glow when you've found each other and needed each other, and you'd both always be in love... I've seen a glow between other people, but never between Miku and Kaito. What they had was fake... I don't get how people can't understand that...

But sadly, this was my life... I was a teachers pet with good grades, that always gets beaten up by the "best" guy in school.

And I have yet to find my soulmate...

————

   I'm editing this book of it's spelling, grammar, and shit mistakes. Check my message board for more info.