Chapter Twenty-One

Kaito had a blank stare when he walked down the halls.

   By now all the soccer boys were in the locker room getting ready for practice. He knew he wasn't supposed to do soccer anymore, but he had to deal with this now. He stopped right at the doors, almost hesitating, but the he walked right in.
As expected, the boy's were already dressed and listening to the coach talk; but it was silent when Kaito entered.

   "Shion, what are you doing here? I thought you couldn't play."

   Kaito ignored the coach. He stood in front of the group with his head down.

   "Which one of you was it..."

  There was silence and confusion.

  "Shion, what are you—"

   "I don't want any lies!" Kaito snapped. "Miku is pregnant, and I know one of you bitches is responsible!! So which one of you was it?!"

   Kaito could see fear rush through the group. Yet still nobody spoke up. The coach instantly caught on and looked at the boys.

   "One of you got a girl pregnant?!"

  The complaints instantly rolled in.

  "It wasn't me!"

   "I didn't know anything about this!"

   "I'm still a virgin!"

   The coach groaned and looked at Kaito.

  "Shion, I'll take care of this. Go on home and I'll make sure you get notified as soon as I find something out. I hope you come back to play soon," He said.

   "Thank you, sir, but I think I'm done with soccer..." Kaito turned away and left. Halfway down the empty halls he heard the locker room door open the slam.

   "Kaito-San, wait!"

   He turned and saw one of the boys; he was probably the youngest member of the soccer team.

   "I'm sorry, who are you?"

   "Uhm, I'm Yuu. I'm the extra for when someone gets hurt... I'm usually in the back..." He made a shy face and rubbed his arm.

   "Oh... yeah, you're friends with Kyo and Wil right...?" Kaito said.

   "Mhmm..." Yuu bit his lip. "And I stopped you because... I know who slept with Miku-Chan..."

   Kaito's eyes widened.

   "What?! Who, Yuu-Kun, I need to know!"

   Yuu opened his mouth to speak, then froze up. He had a nervous look and looked as if he were about to cry.

   "I... it was..."

   Kaito put his hands on Yuu's shoulder.

   "Did this person threaten you not say anything...?"

   Yuu put his hands on his face to hide tears and nodded.

   "H-He said... if I told you he'd do something hurt me... and I don't want to get hurt...!"

   Kaito pondered for a moment, looked around to confirm they were alone, then he took his phone out and quickly dialed a number.