Chapter Twenty-Four

"What the hell is going on...!"

   When Gakupo entered his studio, he was met with an unexpected sight. There was paint all over the place; on the walls, the floor, the ceiling, everywhere.

   "Wh-What...? What the fuck?! RIKA!!"

   Rika rushed in with a scared look.

   "I-I'm sorry Kamui-San! I nearly forgot to call you earlier, because things were getting crazy and—"

   Gakupo held up a hand.

   "Stop. Stop. Just tell me where Miss Rin is..." He said.

   Rika pointed toward the dressing room. Gakupo walked down the halls, making an unamused face at all the paint everywhere.
He entered the dressing room and groaned.
Rin stood there with paint on her face and clothes, and held two empty paint buckets.

   "Miss Rin. What the fuck were you thinking?!"

   "Hey, I lost your number, and Rika had it, so I had to make sure you got here fast~!" She said.

   "By vandalizing the whole damn place?!" Gakupo yelled.

   Rin threw the paint buckets down and folded her arms.

    "Well since you're here now..." She darkened her tone. "Do you know what happened to my brother?"

   "Oh? What do you mean?"

   "Don't play dumb! I was told he went somewhere with you, then he never came home! So what happened?!" Rin suddenly snapped.

   Gakupo swiped hair out of his face.

   "Oh yes... I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't know. He was fairly upset, and I offered to take him home, but he said no and that he could get home by himself..."

   Rin stared in disbelief.

   "But...that makes no sense..."

   "Now then..." Gakupo glared at Rin. "I expect you to clean your mess all over the studio. You're lucky I won't notify your parents about this,"

   Rin growled when Gakupo walked out the room.

   "That can't be right... he has to be lying...!"

————

   "I think I have something in here..."

   Len stood behind Luka as she looked through a closet. He had a dull expression and constantly tugged at the dress.

   "My brother used to live here but he moved out a while back. He left some clothes behind, I'm sure they'll fit..."

   Luka took out a shirt and held it in front of Len to check his size.

   "I must ask... why do you feel you need to be tested for an STD?"

   Len bit his bottom lip.

   "My boyfriend... said he might have given one to me... because he was dating before me, and the girl he dated may have been sleeping with other guys..." He said.

   Luka placed some clothes on the bed before checking the sizes on them all.

   "Did your boyfriend get tested?" Len shook his head. "Well, I think I have a few swab test in my office, so I'll check for you,"

   Luka handed a white sweater, jeans, and boxers to Len.

   "I think these will fit you best. While you change I'll look for those tests for you, ok?"

   "Alright, thank you..."

   Luka left the room, shutting the door behind her. Len looked at the clothes and shuddered when he felt a tear slip down his cheek.

   "Kaito..."

————

Yeah this one is short too, my mom invited her friend who had a baby over, and I had to sleep on an uncomfortable mattress in the same room as my snoring baby brother~!

Hahaha-I hAvEn'T sLePt In ThReE fUcKiNg DaYs!!!!!!