Chapter[25]

Chanyeol' s POV

I sigh, removing my jacket and placing it on the rack as soon as I arrive inside my home. I was beyond exhausted and nothing could be better then seeing my family after a long day at work.

A smile spread on my face as I saw Baekhyun watching the television as our twins laid ontop of him.

"How was work today?" Baekhyun asked once I took a seat next to him.

"Tiring, just like any other day. I'm just glad I'm home now with you and the twins," I told him, watching the twins's peaceful expression as they slept.

"Me too Yeol," he responded quite softly and returned his attention back to the tv.

"Something wrong Baek?" I caressed his cheek while staring at him, he seemed oddly off today.

He glanced at me for a split second and stared back at the tv afterwards, shaking his head from side to side. "Nothing."

I frowned, choosing to drop the conversation before Baekhyun could become bothered and annoyed. Instead, I took both babies off of him, placing them in their cribs before taking Baekhyun's hand and dragged him outside, ignoring each and every whine of his.

As he pouted, I hugged him from behind, wrapping my arms around his petite waist, "I'm not only your fiancé Baek but your best friend as well. If your having a bad day or have any thoughts, share them with me. I'll always be here to listen. I know how much you like looking at the stars, I hope this relaxes your mind a bit." I concluded, tightening my arms around his shivering body.

I felt his hand give my arm and squeeze, "Thanks Yeol," I could always hear the smile from his voice.

~

As the sun slowly rises and the clock reads Saturday morning, I huddle closer to Baek's sleeping body, in hope for some warmth.

He slightly began moving around and held tighter onto my arm, pulling it close to him. I would rather spend eternity laying beside this beauty then do anything else.

"Is it raining?" He suddenly ask, he kept his eyes closed but he was already awake.

"It sounds like it is," I responded, kissing his forehead and caressed his cheek, knowing it was one his weakness.

His beautiful smile appeared on his face and leaned even closer to me, which made my heart pound rapidly.

"Even better we could just stay home together."

"Anything in mind?" He asked.

I nodded, "Just you wait babe and see what I have planned."

He stretched and moved around, adjusting himself into a more comfortable position. While he did that I took the chance to go and get the twins who were already awake and brought them back to our room, placing them in between Baek and I.

"My babies! Good morning cuties," Baekhyun excitedly said, showering both of the babies with loving kisses.

"Tae's cheeks are getting so chubby don't you think?" Baekhyun giggled while very gently squeezing Taehyung's cheeks.

"He eats way too much for a baby, no wonder his cheeks are getting fuller," I said as I touched Tae's cheeks as well.

"That reminds me!" Baekhyun suddenly exclaimed while sitting up, "I should probably feed them now."

I picked up Haneul who was busy staring at his monkey toy as Baekhyun carried Taehyung. We both fed our sons first before we ate our breakfast.

As Baekhyun went to change himself and the twins, I took everything I would need for the surprise. I made a fort in the living room made out of blankets and placed a bunch of red petals inside.

"Look Yeol, they're matching!" Baekhyun walked down the stairs, cooing excitedly.

I chuckled as I walked towards them and saw both twins dressed in white shirts, Tae had the word Double across his shirt while Haneul had the word Trouble across his.

I smiled from Baekhyun's choice of clothes, "I swear Baek, you adore dressing them up like their baby dolls."

He nodded with a big smile, "I do! It's so cute and adorable!"

"Look at the surprise I made for you," I told him, hugging him from behind as we walked in the living room.

"A fort? Awh Yeol oh my god." He got way too excited and immediately went inside it with the twins.

I stepped inside as well, bringing in pillows for comfort and a few baby toys for the boys, "We could spend our time here today just the four of us. What do you think babe?"

Baek looked at me showing his cheeky smile before leaning over and giving me a kiss, "Seems like the perfect day Yeol." He responded.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies a short chapter I know :( but please bear with me , I don't have as much time to update but I do try ! I will try my hardest to make the next chapter longer

Please let me know what you think or any suggestions in the comments ( I love reading every single comment , it makes my day ) !:)

I hope your all healthy and doing great in school!

Take care lovelies!

Don't forget to vote, comment or share
:P

Xoxo <3