Chapter[38]

Third Person's POV

Nothing was better then spending a day in an amusement park. Especially when summer had finally settled and the sun was blazing hot daily.

From the back seat, the twins were in there usual nature. Either crying while fighting with one another or communicating in their own baby language.

"Don't you think we should have chose another place? Possibly one that is age appropriate for them, " Baekhyun asked, once he had turned around after checking on the twins.

Chanyeol glanced at him briefly, "what do you mean? Isn't this fun?"

"Certainly it is, but aren't they too young to get on most of these rides?"

"I didn't think about it that way.. Jongin and Kyungsoo are tagging along later, maybe they can watch the boys for a while. Meanwhile you and I can have fun for a bit."

The younger smiled genuinely and grabbed his lover's right hand, giving it a light squeeze. "That sounds pleasing, I've always wanted to have a date in an amusement park."

"Well my love, that long-time desire of yours is about to become reality."

That led for Baekhyun's excitement to rise, throughout the rest of the drive there, it was surely noticeable. He was still very young, so things like these always made him happy and excited.

The small male was practically a small boy in a adult's body. Once they arrived, they settle and got everything they would need. As Chanyeol took care of getting the tickets, Baekhyun took the opportunity to take some selfies with his twins and as well began applying sunscreen to the boys. They kept wiggling and whining although.

"Wait wait just a little more," Baekhyun pouted as his sons only squirmed around more in their stroller, throwing a fit because of the uncomfortable sensation that was being applied to their faces.

Chanyeol returned smiling and kissed the pout away from Baekhyun's lips. He took a glance from his lover to his boys. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, here could you try applying it to them?" The smaller male handed the sunscreen over.

"Not a problem."

Much later, after the great struggle they began to walk around. Chanyeol had one hand on the handle of the stroller and the other hand was holding onto Baekhyun's hand, pulling the brown - haired boy along , who was busy being captivated by everything around.

He truly looked like a tiny puppy who becomes happy with anything. And true as predicted only some rides allowed the twins with the assistance of one of the parents nevertheless the little giggles and smiles from the two boys could defined that they enjoyed.

Jongin and Kyungsoo soon met up with couple and convicted the parents that they were willing to babysit.

"I'm sure of it , you guys should go ahead and have fun too," Kyungsoo took ahold of the stroller and gave a reassuring nod.

"But you guys didn't come here to babysit them you should have fun too," Baekhyun retorted.

Jongin smiled, wrapping an arm around his lover. "It's alright besides, Soo needs to practice and prepare with babies for when we have our own."