Chapter[32]

Third Person's POV

Stacks of papers are stacked on top of each other or spread out on the coffee table. As well as many multiple tabs are opened on the laptop.

With a mind racing, Baekhyun let's out a tired sigh, leaning back against the couch and rubs his eyes tiredly. As he begins to doze off to sleep, the loud footsteps of his fiancé coming down the stairs, jolts him back awake.

"Baek! Baek !" Chanyeol shouts excitedly, despite it being almost midnight. He takes a seat next to his lover on the couch and holds up his phone in front of Baekhyun's face. "What do you think of this one?"

It grows quiet for a couple of seconds as Baekhyun swipes his finger across the screen, viewing the different set of pictures. Once he comes to an end, he hands the taller his phone back.

"It's appealing, not bad. Since it's so nice, I could only imagine how much it'll be."

"Don't worry about that," Chanyeol replies and gives the smaller's hand a squeeze. "Although the main question here is do you like it? From what you describe this one seems to fit to your ideal dream home image."

Baekhyun was still unsure. Yes, the house was amazingly tall and large in size from rooms, to kitchen, living room and etc. Even though he always dreamed about moving into one of those big mansion- like houses, he was currently hesitant about it.

"Chan, it's really alright you don't have to."

"Remember the day you moved in with me? " Chanyeol asks with a smile as he recalls the memory. "I promised you once I got a better position at work and enough money I would buy the house you desire. Any. No matter the price, don't worry now. All I want you to be happy, is this the house you really want?"

Baekhyun's face practically breaks out into his infamous charming smile as he literally pounces onto Chanyeol and wraps his arms around his neck. The smaller is beyond overjoyed, he hugs Chanyeol with all his strength and kisses him all over.

The taller laughs and hugs him back. "I'll take that as a yes, Hyun."

Baekhyun doesn't detach himself from his lover, he only gives him a nod. As they continue to hug, Chanyeol can definitely hear the rapid beating of the younger's heart.

Approximately two weeks after talking to their real estate agent, they proceeded to fill out all the paperwork and now all to do was wait. They were currently already settling boxes down and placing stuff inside.

"I forgot how exhausting moving is, not only packing is stressful but unpacking is too," Baekhyun whines after settling a box full of his sons' clothing and his own as well.

Chanyeol pushes some stacked boxes to the corner of the living room and wraps an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders, "Their is no other way, Baek. Plus we got each other it shouldn't be so bad."

"Hopefully not, but that might change during the moving day."

The taller looks around the living room momentarily, "Their isn't much anyways around ten to fifteen boxes or so will do, don't you think?"

Baekhyun looks up to meet Chanyeol's eyes and shakes his head, "Oh no honey. Most of the boxes are occupied by the boys belongings, they practically own more stuff then we do."

Chanyeol's chuckles, lowering down a bit to get closer to his lover's face, "Is that so?"

Baekhyun blushes and pushes the taller away playfully, "Yes very so."

"Wait until they get older, it'll be much more than that."

"Don't even."

Chanyeol wraps his arms around the shorter male and plants a kiss onto of his head lovingly, "We'll just have to wait and see babe."