Chapter[42]

Third person's POV

after many months of tiring preparations and planning, the day that was so long awaited was finally tomorrow. Currently it was the night before the wedding and truthfully as exciting as it is, it was also so nerve wracking.

"Baekhyun?" Chen calls out, only for the said male to continue to pace around and scan his check list once again.

"Baekhyun?" Chen decides to call out much louder but upon seeing no response, he yells out. "Baekhyun!"

The younger halts in his spot, head raising up to meet his friend's eyes. "Huh?"

"Your driving us nuts, please sit for a while," Jongdae takes the younger's hand and guides him to sit next to Kyungsoo on the couch.

"Ah, right... I'm sorry," he apologizes to his friends before driving his attention back to the notebook in his hands.

"Listen Baek, your only going to keep stressing yourself out more if you continue with this," Kyungsoo retorts and slowly removes the notebook away from the younger's grasp. "Now why don't we do something else to take your mind off of things. Are you tired yet?"

"Not really, though it's really late."

It was true, the click displayed 1:47 am but all three males were wide awake. The twins had fallen asleep quite early and were currently sleeping on the other couch. For the night, they decided to stay at Jongdae's house while the others decided to stay at the Park's home.

"If you don't try to get some rest now you'll definitely regret it and be tired all morning." Baekhyun lets outs a sigh.

"Get some rest, we have to be up in a couple of hours anyway," Kyungsoo shuts off all the light and hands out all the blankets.

Soon light snores could be heard, in pitch blackness, Baekhyun turns around multiple times, sleep nowhere near. But he knows he'll soon regret it so he shuts his eyes once again and hope to rest even for a while.

~

The room was slowly filling up with people, family and friends that were there to help the smaller get ready. He sat in a chair as a family member did his hair and another did his makeup. There's eye bags under his eyes, evident of his rough encounter last night. However, he rather wasn't feeling tired in fact he was overwhelmed in nerves.

"There all finish, are you satisfied?," his aunt holds up a mirror, revealing the light makeup on him.

"Yes definitely, thank you," he smiles.

Baekhyun's hair was styled with loose curls, a look he didn't know would suit him that well until now. Lastly, he changed into his suit, his family members cooing and awing at his appearance when he stepped out of the room.

"15 minutes till the limo arrives, are you ready?" Jongdae tells him, he's holding the two twins who we're excitedly shaking their toy rattles.

"This is real Dae," Baekhyun exclaims with wide eyes and turns to his friend, "like the moment is really hitting me."

Jongdae chuckles, amusingly, "You seem so surprised when there's nothing to worry about. Besides you've been talking about this day for months!"

"I sure hope so, is everything set?"

"Yes, everything should be done and set."

Baekhyun nods, emitting a nervous sigh and taking once last glance at the mirror. He wondered why he was feeling so nervous, it's been one of his wildest dreams to get married and surely Chanyeol was his soulmate. The younger didn't know, most likely just sealing last names and dedicating your life with another person could be the answer but one thing he knew was that he was ready for all that, prepared for anything in the future.