Death/Legendacy/Personal Life

On December 27, 2016,  at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Carrie Fisher died from Cardiac Arrest. 

                                                                                                 ***

Carrie Fisher had one daughter, Billie Catherine, from her relationship with agent Bryan Lourd. 

After the release of episode IV, Carrie Fisher went back for the rest of the Star Wars movies in the late 1900's. Then she came back in 2015 to be in episode VII. She was in a lot more other shows/movies. She not only played as a role, she was a screen writer for other shows and movies.

In 2016 Harvard College presented Fisher with its Annual Outstanding Lifetime Achievement Award in Cultural Humanism. Carrie said from her speech, "I've never been ashamed of my mental illness; it never occurred to me. Many people thank me for talking about it, and mothers can tell their kids when they are upset with the diagnosis that Princess Leia is bipolar too."

Sadly, she suffered a massive heart attack while on a flight travelling from London to California on December 23, 2016. She was administered CPR upon landing in Los Angeles where she was rushed to the hospital and in critical condition. Fans support Fisher in many ways #MayTheForceBeWithHer.

On December 27, 2016, four days later, the famously loved actress died at the hospital at the age of 60 from Cardiac Arrest. Fisher and Reynolds friendship bond could have never been broken.

On December 28, 2016, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, Carrie Fisher's mother, Debbie Reynolds, died from a possible strokes, just a day after the death of Carrie Fisher.

A private memorial was held for Fisher's family and friends at Fisher's Beverly Hills home on January 5, 2017.

Fisher was cremated while, Debbie Reynolds was laid to rest the following day with some of Carrie Fishers ashes (Probably to show there unbreakable friendship).

I really like writing biography's. Tell me in the comments what other biography's I should write. It will be on the same template I used for Carrie Fisher. Like, Comment, and Follow!!!

P.S. in the comments below, write #CarrieFrancesFisher