Prologue

**This is a first draft. Please excuse any mistakes.**

**Names, Streets, and Characters are fiction. Made up from the authors imagination.

© TriArmourgos**

------------------------------

"No! Stop chasing me, please!" pleaded a dirty old woman. The woman ran through the dark empty corridors of an abandoned warehouse, while blood dripped down from her murky face. She then turned to the nearest room, while her footsteps pounded on the hard cement floor.

"Come here, come here," barked something, in the distance. "I can't see you, but I can hear you. You cannot hide for long. There is no where out." 

"Who are you?!" shouted the woman. "What did I ever do you!" The old woman stopped. "Dead end." She climbed up a metal shelf that had boxes of files. "I should be okay for now."

"Come out, come out, where ever you are. You can't hide for long. I have a weapon, you don't. I will FIND you! You won't ever be able to get out of here, alive."

The old woman picked up some sort of metal wrench and through it across the room. It hit the wall with a bang. "I will be able to get out! I will make sure that you will go to jail! I'm going to get out of here!" She quickly jumped off the shelf and headed for the door, while the suspect investigated the wrench. The woman raced across the empty corridors and raced up two flights of stairs.

"I'm coming for you," claimed the dark gravelly voice, gaining up on the women. "You can't hide from me, I know who you are."

The woman didn't listen. After she went up the stairs, she headed for the exit. "You have got to be kidding me!" she whispered. "It's dark out!" Either way, the woman ran outside. 

Outside, there was plain darkness. There were no stars to shine and no people for help. It was desolate from humanity. The woman looked back, and she saw a big black building. There were old beaten up boards and loose screws. "What I'm I doing here? How did I even get here?"

"You tell me," said something behind her. 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

***