1 || kiss

"back on set!" the producer-nim called out for everyone after the lunch break.

you have been shooting this movie for 12 hours now, and it became harder to keep your composure out of stress, but you remained nonchalant for the sake of everyone around you.

you were standing next to the cameraman looking over your lines whilst jungkook - one of the actors you were working with, whom also happened to be a good friend of yours - was ready to shoot the next scene.

after flipping the pages over and over again, you became annoyed by the constant sound of the paper itself. 

"ugh," you whined as you threw the papers on a chair. 

jungkook was doing a great job at acting everything out perfectly. the less he has to redo a scene, the faster you could go home.

"okay! that's good! one more scene, and you guys can all go," the producer informed all staff after jungkook was finished.

the boy made his way over to you with an expression that showed as if he was pondering over something in his head. 

"thank you so much for being a good actor, " you praised him the moment he stepped next to you. his head was down while reading over his lines for tomorrow's shoot.

"you good?" you questioned while placing a hand on his shoulder. he looked up at you, and threw an innocent smile, but it was all just a fake facade, and it was easy for you to tell.

jungkook sat on the chair which had your laying papers on it. "be careful!" you panicked while quickly pulling him up to stand so you could grab your packet. 

"sorry, noona. I wasn't paying attention," he apologized right before his gaze became lost again. he must be tired, you thought. but in all truthfulness, the secret behind his distraction was in between his lines.

you waited for another 15 minutes until taehyung - also a fellow actor in this movie, but you weren't as close with him as you were with jungkook - was finished with his scene. 

"alright! go rest up!" producer-nim informed through a megaphone, and disappeared behind the set up somewhere. your heart beat with excitement that you could finally return back to your precious and endearing bed.

"great! see you tomorrow, kookie!" you patted his head, and with a smile tried to walk away. tried....only because his foot lengthened in front of you. you gave him a questioning look as his head lifted up, and his eyes met yours.

"noona...." he spoke softly in a tired manner, "want to eat dinner with me tonight?" he was sweet and innocent like an infant, but when he was filming... his personality became sharp, and serious. 

"hmmm," you thought about it for a minute. you wanted to sleep right away, but a nice memory of jungkook's bed passed through your head. his bed is the comfiest thing ever,

"okay if you let me sleepover," you replied with a playful smirk. you had no dirty intentions whatsoever and he knew that. 

and as to why you've been in his bed before....that's a good question.

~~~~~~~

for the record, you are actually younger than jungkook. he only called you noona, because of your personality. he claimed that you act more maturely than him, and you were way more flirtatious in a way..