5 || cuddles

your eyes opened after the unexpected blackout.

"huh?" you questioned the setting once you took a glance around.

it was jungkook's bedroom.

after seconds, his head  popped out from the balcony door.

"y/n...." he spoke and sat next to you on his bed.

"what happened? wasn't I at taehyung's house?" you asked him, completely unaware of the passed drama.

after he called taehyung last night, jungkook made his way to tae's home to pick you up. you had been knocked out for almost 20 hours.

"dont ever talk to that piece of shit ever again," jungkook angrily informed you.

you gave him a look of disbelief as if he was crazy with his words. you were fully unaware of what taehyung did to you.

"whats going on, jungkook?" you sat up,

he was quite worried to tell you. after all, this was your first date and it got completely destroyed by the evil plans of a boy which had no interest in you.

"taehyung. he doesnt like you. he didnt invite you on a date out of interest," jungkook explained.

after a deep sigh, he added, "noona. he ruined everything."

your heart filled with anxiety. you were unaware of anything after the moment you closed your eyes.

"what do you mean?" you questioned him.

jungkook took out his phone and showed you a twitter post,

the post that taehyung made which completely destroyed every positive aspect of your career.

"huh...?" you couldn't believe it.

but he was being so sweet, and funny..... he seemed perfectly normal... why would he do this to me,

~~~~~~~~

2 hours later you were laying in bed with jungkook right next to you.

"can we cuddle?" he asked as you wiped your dryed out tears.

you cried only because you were probably going to go out and get food thrown at you. you were sensitive towards hate, and felt worthless when sent threats.

"y-yeah," you replied, your voice cracking a little bit.

he snuck his arm under your neck and pulled you to his chest.

the only man thatll ever be nice to me..

jungkook calmed you down by petting the side of your head whilst your face was snuggled in his neck.

"i will call the news company and tell them to take off any rumor articles, okay?" he spoke softly.

"o-okay..."

jungkook put his leg over yours and then put the covers over you.

"i will kill taehyung and then force the hate on me instead," he said again in attempt to make you feel okay. he well knew that hate and being called a 'whore' put you down.

"also... do you want me to buy you a bodyguard or something?" he added making you chuckle slightly.

sweetest of the sweet.

"kookie... thank you,"  you said pulling your head away slightly to look at him.

his face was close to yours... actually ... his whole body was basically on you which you did not mind at all.

"you are so nice to me," you said looking into his eyes whilst he ran his fingers through your hair.

"well you know it.." he paused, "its because I like you haha."

your face flushed at the thought.

bestest of the best.

i should thank him for protecting me...

"i like you too.....tbh," you admitted.

Im in emotional distress and this may ease off my issues for at least a bit..

he pulled away and glared at you.

"WHAT!!" he exclaimed happily. jungkook didnt expect that since you didn't say anything at the time he confessed to you.

"yeah...." you grabbed his face, "sorry for not saying anything,"

you pressed your lips against his really quickly, and tried pulling away to make it just an unaffectionate awkward peck....

but jungkook pressed you down against the pillows and kissed you harder.

you forgot about the media. you only thought about him.

whos taehyung again?

"oh my god," you whispered after he let go.

"sorry I just got too excited," he apologized. "but are you serious?! really!!!!?"

you nodded.

been a while, kookie... been a while

"i wasn't sure... but i think i can confirm it now.." you explained.

he wrapped his arms tightly around you, and buried his face in your neck. jungkook was happy that you liked him back, because when he confessed and you said nothing.. he felt like he should've just smashed his head against the wall.

"nooonaaaaaaaaaa,"

"hey.." you said which made him get off of you and hover above you.

"i'm younger than you.. " you spoke which forced him to raise an eyebrow as he looked down at you.

you ran your finger across his collarbone and paused before saying it..

"i think.." "i want you to call me babygirl instead..."