7 || succ

the entirety of the sexual tension between you and jungkook had come to the point where jungkook wouldnt even think twice before trying to fuck you.

but you weren't even slightly mad about the idea; therefore, you continued teasing kookie shamelessly.

"hop on this dick, noona," he said which forced a giggle out of you but didn't really ruin the mood.

"are you needy now?"

he breathed out a laugh.

"you want me to say it, dont you?" he raised an eyebrow. "yes i am needy for you and i want you now."

you enjoyed that statement.. it was perfect.

"okay then... you can have me," you replied before sensually tracing your lips across his neck.

jungkook was fully enjoying your neck kisses and just the entirety of how you were touching him.

"ugh.. " he groaned and began un doing his belt.

you were laying on the bed and watching him take his pants off... and his shirt off.

"thought you wanted to feed me first," you said taking his attention off stripping.

he glared at you and smirked.

"well then... wanna suck me off?" he questioned.

you put a finger in your mouth seductively and nodded.

you switched to a position facing him as you were on your knees.

he crawled on the bed and sat up tall on his knees in front of you.

you grabbed the edge of his pants and helped take them off completely.

as you did so... you could clearly notice the outline of his hardened member, which lead your hand to grab it and rub it through his underwear.

"i been needy at the set before, but now you make me regret that I didn't fuck you last time, " he said as he threw his head back.

you chuckled, and brought your lips to tease him.

jungkook looked down at you as you teased the shit out of him... he brought his lips to your curved figure in front of him, and explored every part of the back of your body.

after just a minute of tease... you pulled his underwear down completely, and took him in your hand.

jungkook swallowed his saliva in expectation.

"wrap your lips around me, babygirl, " he spoke and took your hair in his hands.

so am I noona, or am I baby girl... makeup your mind boy

you did so..

you took his dick in your mouth and slowly ran your tongue up and down at first.

he enjoyed every second of it as if he had been waiting for a long time for you to suck his dick.

"ugh, yes," he moaned.

you wrapped your lips around his member fully, and tightly which lead to the point of you bobbing your head back and forth.

when you pulled your head back, you circled your tongue around the sensitive part of his tip which made his legs tighten and twitch..

you were not about to waste time teasing anymore considering he was already struggling to keep his composure.

you looked up at him hoping to meet his eyes while you sucked him off, but his head was thrown back and he was biting his lip sensually.

"kookie," you spoke when you unwrapped your lips only for a second.

"look at me while I'm pleasing you," you added.

soon enough his eyes met yours, and you proceeded to pleasing him again.

with the motions of your hand, and the continuous fast bobbing of your head, and with the beautiful wrap of your lips.. you were able to satisfy every point of jungkook's wants.

he ran his hands through your hair, as he looked at you..

"make me cum," he spoke with a raspy voice.

sure I will ..

so you fastened your pace completely.

your tongue gliding against his dick...

in the end you jerked him in your mouth.

you let your tongue out which jungkook found somehow cute.

he grabbed onto your chin, and released himself on your tongue.

he laid on the bed, and panted for a bit.

"babygirl...." he spoke. "i think I'll have to fuck you later.."

"yeah..." you replied quite dissatisfied, but it was also your call to suck him off anyways..

you took a short trip to the bathroom to wash up your mouth.

when you opened the door... jungkook was gone.

you sat on the bed for a while maybe waiting for him to come back.

after a while he really did come back to the room.... but with a huge tray of food.

"i'll feed you for real this time," he said, and placed the tray right next to you.

you were in 'aw' at his sweetness.

"thank you, kookie," you happily replied and took a bite of whatever he brought you.

as you were eating... jungkook was looking at you and contemplating his life choices.

"um... noona," he said and grabbed your hand so you don't take another bite, and listen to him instead.

"yes?" you questioned.

he looked down, but then brought his eyes up again to really make sure that he was saying it boldly.

"will you date me?" he asked.

even though you confessed some feelings, it was not anything official... jungkook really wanted it to be official.

"yes I will," you said without even thinking about it.

there was nothing to think about. it was already supposed to happen..

and as to the media...

the expected blacklisting was only walking your way..