8 || new project

"y/n?" your manager questioned as you picked up the phone.

"yes?" 

he cleared his throat, and you heard a flipping of pages.

"i have a new project for you," he said.

it was quite early in the morning. 

"a new project? i don't think the public wants me to participate anymore," you replied fully aware of the whole rumor situation that taehyung created.

"hm. i think you will be fine. i saw a few articles about you and jungkook dating," he said.

your heart began racing. 

you did not know that such articles were already on the media.

"what!" you exclaimed.

"yeah.. there is a lot of supporters, but also the people that saw taehyung's post of you in his bed... yeah those people are hella ratting you out right now," 

that information did not surprise you. 

"okay.. anyway.. what is the project you are talking about?" you questioned.

"there is a new drama casting but you don't even have to audition. i already got you in," he informed.

after a few seconds he added, "and the drama is quite R-rated." 

you had done a R-rated scene before.. the information did not scare you.

but now that you were dating jungkook... it might be hard not to argue..

"am I main role? and who will i do these scenes with?" you asked wanting to know more.

"you are second female lead... the main male lead will be your scene partner but no-one has auditioned for it yet, so I will call you back when the spot is taken," your manager explained.

"okay thank you manager-nim. you are the best," 

you hung up on your manager after a little bit.

there was one way to prevent the whole jealousy arguments with jungkook that would happen in the future.

so you called him managing to proceed with your little plan.

"KOOKIE!" you exclaimed when you heard the sound of him picking up the phone.

"yes baby," he spoke right away.

"there is a new drama that i'm casted for. you immediately need to go audition," you told him in a rush.

"huh?" he was confused. his voice was raspy which concluded the fact that he had been sleeping until now.

"i am telling you! there is a drama that I am casted in! i have R-Rated scenes with the main lead!!!! and you need to audition before someone else takes the spot!" you exclaimed again quite nervous.

there was an 89% chance that kim taehyung will make his way to that main lead, and that would be your worst nightmare.

"okay okay. i will call my manager right now," he said and hung up real quick.

you pressed your palms together into a prayer.. hoping that your boyfriend will take the main lead of this drama.