Louis' Mate

Makenna's POV

Hi! My name is Makenna Prescott. i have dark brown hair to the middle of my back and bright blue eyes. im quite thin. i used to be anorexic but im not anymore. I live in Chicago in my own apartment. Im 19 years old and im a singer in a small band called Losing Life. We are a punk rock band and are pretty good if i do say so. i love rock n' roll and punk music! it is my life. i also dress kinda edgy. Studs and lots of black but i am not covered in tattoes. i only have one tattoo and its on my wrist. it says " Forgotten song". it represents the time in my life- scratch that- whole life where my parents didnt want me and i was bullied but i made it through just fine. Also because of my love for music. so in a way i was like a forgoten song. thrown away but now im back and stronger than ever. My band is made up of me, I sing and play guitar (mostly electric), bass player is Pete Jones, drums is Andy Lance, 2nd guitar is Joe Hawk, and the keyboard is Patrick Brady. Patrick is also a good singer so he sings too in a lot of our songs. We practice on week days at 4-7p.m. and weekends from 9-10p.m. if we all are not busy. Yeah the whole band is boys except for me. I don't really have any girl friends. I mostly just hang out with the guys.Anyway as of right now im heading to my job at the record store. Its called Rockin' Records. we sell old records, new CDs, old CDs, Movies, and some (but not many) casset tapes. Its a great store and i love working here. When i walk through the door im the only one here as usual. i open the shop in the morning at 8 and my shift ends at 4. the owner of the store, John, comes to work when i leave and closes. if he is sick or something comes up i close the store. Today is a Friday and is quite slow. It is 3:30 now and only a few people have come in. My shift ends in half an hour. i was sitting behind the counter playin on my phone when i heard screaming outside. what the hell is going on? i get up and walk to the glass doors. the screaming increases and it gets louder. i think whatever it is is coming this way. i look outside to see a group of girls screaming and waving their hands at a group of boys surounded by some bodyguards. it looks like five boys. Why the hell are people screaming at them? can they shut up already! as they get closer i can see why all the girls are screaming. The group of boys is One Direction. that dumb boy band. ugh i cant wait untill they pass by so the girls will be gone and i wont hear the stupid screaming anymore. as i sit back down behind the counter i hear the bell on the door go off. when i look up that boy band has walked in the shop and the bodyguards are blocking the door from the screaming girls. when they walk in the one with brown hair and striped shirt began sniffing the air like he was looking for the source of the smell. odd? the others crowded around him and were asking questions and looking at him with a concerned faces. What the hell is going on? i went back to playing on my phone untill i felt someone infront of me. I look up to find the boy who was sniffing the air. "can i help u?" i asked. he just looked at me and his eyes grew darker. "mate" he whispered while looking intently at me with dark eyes. "excuse me? what is that supposed to mean?" i asked with a bit of attitude. "nevermind that. Im Louis." he said. he stuck out a hand and i shook it with hesitance. i gave him a confused look and pulled my hand away. "im Makenna." i said. "Makenna. I like that name." he said. "thanks but people normally dont call me that. I prefer Kenna. Makenna sounds like a little girl." i said. "I like them both. i think ill call u Makenna though." he aid with a sly smile. "whatever. probably wont see u again anyway. now if u and ur friends arn't going to buy anything im going to have to ask you to leave. The body guards at the door are holding back customers. not just fans." i told him as nice as possible. he looked at me a bit shocked. maybe because no one ever talked to him like he was just another person. he was probably used to everyone loving him and letting him do whatever he wants. well news flash. u ain't getting any special treatment from me. "well can i a least get ur number first" he asked. "sorry but i dont give my number to just anyone and i dont particularly like u Mr. Popstar." i told him. he looked at me like i had 2 heads. "so are u guys buying something or leaving?" i asked. "hold on. Why dont you like me?" he asked. "because u think ur all that when ur not and ur songs have no meaning." i told him flatly. "well then." he said. just then the owner, John came in through the back and up to the counter. " u can head off now Kenna. Have a nice night." he said. " ok Thanks. Bye John." i waved and grabbed my purse. I looked back at Louis who was now walking towards me. "what do you want now?" i asked. "dinner" he said flatly. " busy" i said as i began walking towards the back. he followed close behind. "we will meet u back home, Louis." one of the others called. " k" he called back as he followed me out the back door. "can u go away please." i asked. he was getting on my last nerve. "not until u agree to dinner or give me ur number." he stated. "i told u im busy and that i dont like you." i said. He grabbed my arm and pushed me againstz the brick wall. "What the hell man! Get off me!" I yelled at him. "Not until you go out to dinner with me." He stated. He looked at me with dark eyes full of lust. What the hell?! "I told you I have plans!" I yelled at him. "Well cancel them." He replied smugly. "I'm not canceling on the guys for u. What is ur problem?!" I yelled. his eyes got darker when I said guys. He seemed angry. "Guys?! What guys?! You are mine! U don't belong to anyone else." He growled. He pushed me harder to the wall and put his face in my neck. "I'm not yours!" I yelled at him. "Yes you are little mate." He whispered in my neck. He kissed my neck all over trying to get a reaction but it wasn't working. as he kisses my neck he pushed his hips to mine a bit more. He moaned and started sucking on my neck. I couldn't push him off. When he pulled back he smirked at my neck and looked back at me. "Now you and everyone else will know your mine." He whispered in my ear with a smirk. "Get off me you asshole!" I yelled. He got off me but grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket. He raised it up high so I couldn't get it back. With his other hand he grabbed out his phone and exchanged numbers. "What the hell?!" I yelled when he finally gave it back. "This was the only way I could get it since you don't know how to listen." He stated flatly. "whatever. Bye" I turned and began walking to Patrick's house for band practice. Luckily he didn't follow me this time.