Chapter 4

Kenna's POV

Recap:Why the hell did he drug me! I mean really?! What the fu**?! "I needed to talk to the boys and didn't want u to interrupt me." He reasoned. "And a simple,' go away for a minute so I can to the boys in private', wouldn't have worked?!" I yelled at him. "Sorry, it was the first thing I thought of." He shrugged. "Your unbelievable." I grumbled as I got off the bed.

* I got off the bed and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Asked Louis with a confused look.

"Downstairs." I gave him an 'are u dumb' look.

"Stay here with me." He said demandingly.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. I opened the door a bit only to be yanked back by my waist and the door shut and locked. He turned me around and pushed my back against the door. His hands resting on my hips.

He put his head in the crook of my neck on the side where the mark is. He began kissing the mark and lightly sucking on it. Every time he touched the mark I felt tingles shoot out. I don't know why though. The rest of me is absolutely disgusted by it.

I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him off. It didn't work. He slowly brought his head back and looked me in the eyes.

"Stop fighting me." He whispered.

"No." I said defiantly.

He sighed and let go of me and stepped back.

"Thank god." I mumbled as I finally got my personal space back. I turned around and opened the door. I walked straight down the stairs without a second look behind me. I heard his footsteps follow into the living room. Everyone was sprawled on the couches asleep with a movie on the screen.

They looked so funny. They were falling off the couches and in the most awkward positions. I nearly busted out laughing at the sight.

"Psst, Louis! Where are the markers?" I whispered.

"Why the hell do u need markers?" He whispered back.

"Just shut up and get me the damn markers!" I whisper yelled.

He growled slightly but walked off. I smiled in victory. He showed up a moment later with a pack of markers in hand. He put them in my hand with an uneasy look while I smiled wickedly.

I immediately got to work drawling mustaches and rainbows on the boys faces. Louis stood behind me watching with a hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter. I smiled once I was finished and motion for Louis to quietly follow me.

I raced up the stairs with Louis hot on my tail. I darted into his room and buried my face into the pillow. I laughed into the pillow so the boys wouldn't wake up. I couldn't control the laughing.

Louis flopped down next to me and did the same thing. We were both in a laughing fit. We finally calmed down and lifted our heads. We were both smiling and trying not laugh again.

We then heard a loud yell from downstairs. "LOUIS!!" I guess their up.

"Hurry! Pretend to be asleep!" I whispered. I curled in a ball facing away from him with my arm over my head so u can't see me smiling. I try to calm my breathing to look like I'm asleep.

As soon as I calm down Louis wraps his arm around me and puts his head in the crook of my neck. I tense up but keep still.

The door busts open moments later.

"LOU.....is......" I hear Harry start to yell.

I hear more feet rush up the stairs and into the room.