Chapter 2

Makenna's POV
When I came to I was laying on something soft. I also had a terrible headache and a dull pain in my wrist. I opened my eyes and groaned as the light blinded me for a moment. "Morning sleeping beauty." I heard beside me. "Ahhhhhhh!!" I screamed. Who the hell is next to me! I tried to move my left arm but I couldn't. I thrashed around trying to get the hand cuff off. "What the hell?! Where am I?! What the hell?!" I yelled. "Whoa, calm down. Your fine." I heard beside me. I looked over to see Louis. "Louis! Why the hell did you kidnap me!? Un-cuff me!"I yelled at him. "No can do. I don't want you escaping." He said. "The hell is wrong with you?! Un-cuff my arm and I won't press charges." I told him as calmly as possible. "Nope. Your staying here with me. Forever." He said with a smile. "Your delusional! I'm not staying here with you!" I yelled. "Yes you are. Now please calm down and I might un-cuff you." He said. I glared at him and tried to calm down a bit. I was honestly a bit scared. This guy kidnapped me. He could possibly kill me. I let a tear fall without knowing it and Louis saw. "Aww, don't cry. I'm not gonna hurt you." He cooed as he wiped the tear under my eye with his thumb. I flinched away and let another tear fall. I quickly wiped it away with my un-cuffed hand. "I'm sorry. I just can't let you leave, little mate." He said while looking at me with sad eyes. "Why? And why do you keep calling me little mate? What does that even mean?" I asked. "I can't tell you yet." He said. "You can't tell me? And why not?" I asked. "Because your not ready to hear it." He sighed. "Not ready to hear it! Just fucking tell me." I groaned. "Fine. Just please don't freak and know that I would never hurt you." He looked me right in the eyes. I simply nodded. "Ok well um what should I explain first? The reason I call you little mate or why your here?" He asked. "Why I'm here." I replied simply. "Ok well, um..... Your here because your my mate." He said with a sigh. "Ok well what's a mate?" I asked. "A mate is soulmate. The person your supposed to spend the rest if your life with. Your other half." He explained. "So you think I'm your soulmate? How the hell do you prove that?" I asked. "I know your mine because I'm a werewolf. I can sense who my mate is and the mates scent is very strong. Yours is. And some other things. That's also why I call you little mate. Your my mate and you are little so little mate." He said. "Werewolf! That has to be a joke." I said. "It's not." He replied. "Fine then prove it." I challenged. "Ok just don't freak." He said. He stood up off the bed and stood in front of me on the side if the bed. He looked at me and his body began to morph. With in seconds he was in front if me but as a wolf. He was a giant wolf. He had beautiful light brown fur. He was around as tall as me sitting up straight. I gasped and tried to pull away from him but the damn cuff kept me in place. He lowered his ears and let out a dog whimper. He lowered his head and set it in my lap looking at me. Awwwww. I scratched his ear and he purred in satisfaction. He pulled back and trotted into the closet. After a moment Louis came walking out in human form. "Believe me now?" He asked. I nodded. "Now get the damn cuff off." I said as I wiggled the cuff. He smiled. "Ok but you can't escape." He said. "Yeah yeah just get it off." I said. "All right." He grabbed the key out of his pocket and unlocked the cuff. It fell on the mattress with a light thud. "Thank god that thing is off." I said relived as I rubbed my wrist to rid the soreness. "Why don't we go downstairs and I'll introduce you to the others." He said. "Theres others?" I asked. "Well I am Alpha. I need a pack." He said smirking and looking confident. "Was that supposed to impress me or something?" I asked. his face fell a bit. "Well I thought since I was Alpha and stronger. You know, the one in charge you would think that was cool or something." He stuttered out. I laughed a bit. "It's very cool Louis." I said laughing at the end. He just sent me a playful glare and motioned for me to follow him. I followed him down the steps of an extravagant house. When we got downstairs there was a living room to the left and kitchen to the right. Both very fancy and well furnished. We walked into the living room to see 4 boys sitting on the couch. "Guys, this is Makenna, my mate." He said. I quickly jumped in after. "I prefer Kenna." I said. The guys looked at us and stood up. They walked over to us. "This is Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall." He said pointing to each. "Hi. Nice to meet you, Kenna" said the curly haired one I now know is Harry. "You to." I said. The others said hi then sat down on the couches. "Come on little mate. I'll show you around the house." He said. "Can you please not call me that. I prefer Kenna and I'm not little." I groaned. He laughed. "No can do little mate. I like that name and you are pretty short." He chuckled at the end. "I'm not that short." I defended. "Compared to me you are." He laughed. I huffed in response. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Hand off" I said. "Nope. Let's go." He said and tightened his grip as he walked out of the room with me beside him. "Hand off." I said more aggressively. He growled and tightened his grip. This scared me so I just let him leave his arm around me. "Good girl." he whispered in my hair. I glared at him and kept walking. He showed me around the house which was quite large until we reached his bedroom again. We walked in and sat on the bed. "I do need clothes you realize right." I told him. If I'm staying here I need clothes. In planning on escaping but I need him to trust me first. "We will go shopping soon by until then you'll have to wear my clothes." He said with a smirk. I glared at him and laid back on the bed. He laid back with me. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep until I felt two arms snake around my waist and pull me into a hard chest. "Get off" I groaned. I was to tired to move. "Shh, sleep little mate." I listened and fell asleep.