Chapter 3

Makenna's POV
When we reached upstairs he gently pushed me on the bed and walked into his closet. He returned moments later with a black t-shirt and basketball shorts. "Here, I figured you would want to take a shower and change." He said with a small smile. "Thanks." I took the clothes and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. I step in and washed myself with the soap in the shower. I finished up by washing my hair and hopped out. I smell like Louis because if the body wash. I let out a breathy laugh at the thought. I put on Louis' oversized clothes and walked out. The shirt was hanging of my shoulder slightly but I didn't really mind. When I walked out Louis was no where to be seen. Odd? I walked towards the door but stopped when I noticed my phone on the bedside table. I picked it up. It's an iPhone 5 with all my music on it. I really wanted to listen to music so I looked around for some headphones. I couldn't find any but I did find a ihome. Yay! I plugged my phone in and turned on My Chemical Romance.
I hit shuffle on every thing I have by them and Na Na Na came on.

All rights go to MCR!!!!!
***************************
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
It's time to do it now and do it loud
Killjoys, make some noise!

NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA NANANANANANA
NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA
NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA NA

Drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs
I don't need it, but I'll sell what you got
Take the cash and I'll keep it
Eight legs to the wall
Hit the gas, kill 'em all
And we crawl!
And we crawl!
And we crawl!
You'll be my detonator

Love, gimme love, gimme love
I don't need it, but I'll take what I want
From your heart and I'll keep it
In a bag, in a box
Put an X on the floor
Gimme more!
Gimme more!
Gimme more!
Shut up and sing it with me

NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA
From Mall Security (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
To every enemy (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
We're on your property (NA-NA-NANANA)
Standing in a V formation

NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA
Let's blow an artery (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
Eat plastic surgery (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
Keep your apology (NA-NA-NANANA)
Give us more detonation

More!
Gimme more!
Gimme more!

Let me tell you 'bout the sad man
Shut up and let me see your jazz hands
Remember when you were a madman
Thought you was Batman
And hit the party with a gas can
Kiss me you animal!

NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA
You run the company (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
Fuck like a Kennedy (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
I think we'd rather be (NA-NA-NANANA)
Burning your information

NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA
Let's blow an artery (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
Eat plastic surgery (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
Keep your apology (NA-NA-NANANA)
Give us more detonation

Right here, right now
All the way in Battery City
Little children raise their open filthy palms
Like tiny daggers up to heaven
And all the Juvee Halls, and the ritalin rats
Ask angels made from neon and fucking garbage
Scream out! What will save us?
And the sky opened up

Everybody wants to change the world
But no one, no one wants to die
Wanna try, wanna try, wanna try,
Wanna try, wanna try now!

I'll be your detonator!

(Guitar Solo)

NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA NA

Make no apologies (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
It's death or victory (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
On my authority (NA-NA-NANANA)
Crash and burn, young and loaded

NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA
Drop like a bullet shell (NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
Dress like a sleeper cell(NA-NA-NANANA)
(NA NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA)
I'd rather go to hell (NA-NA-NANANA)
Then be in a purgatory
Cut my hair, gag and bore me
Pull this pin, let this world explode
***********************************
I love this song! I was dancing around and singing along. When the song finished I turned to the door to see Louis standing there smiling. I laughed awkwardly. He clapped and walked towards me. "Your a great singer but your dancing is pitiful." He said with a laugh. " I wasn't trying" I defended myself. "So your a good dancer?" He asked with a smirk. "I'm in a band, I learned how to dance." I defended. "What band?" He asked now with curiosity. "Losing Life" I told him. "Sounds depressing." He commented. "Well thanks" I said sarcastically. "What do you play?" He asked. "I play electric guitar and I'm the lead singer. Patty sings in a lot of our songs too." I explained. "Cool" he said. "I'm in a band too u know." He stated proudly. "Yeah, a band that doesn't write there own songs and have no meaning." I snapped back. "We may not write our own songs but they do have meaning." He defended. "What meaning? Girls and sex? That is not meaning." I told him. He opened his mouth and closed it again like a fish out of water. Ha! I smirked and walked down the stairs. He shook his head and followed me down the stairs. When we reached the living room I saw the boys sitting on the couch intently watching a soccer game. I jumped over the back of the couch and landed next to Harry. He jumped and looked over at me. "Geez u scared me!" He said. "Aww, sorry curly." I pouted and messed up his hair. He frowned at me then started laughing. I heard a growl and looked up to see Louis glaring daggers at Harry. Harry put his arms up in an 'I surrender' pose. "Cool it. You don't need to go all ape shit cause I touched his hair." I glared at Louis. He growled and walked away. I smirked. "U really shouldn't mess with him." Said Harry. "Why not? He doesn't need to go nuts over some stupid shit." I said. "Your his mate. He doesn't want anyone touching what's his." He tried to explain. "Who said I was his? I am my own person thank u very much." I protested. he sighed. I rolled my eyes an watched the tv. Louis walked in moments later with 2 glasses of water in hand. "Here." He handed me a glass and sat down next to me. I drank half the glass and Louis set my and his glass on the side table next to him. After about 5 minutes I began to feel lightheaded and dizzy. My head was spinning. "W-what's going on." I stuttered out. I began feeling very weak and couldn't move. "Shh, relax little mate." Louis cooed as he pulled my head into his lap. I was to dizzy and weak to protest. I passed out into darkness moments later.

Louis' POV
Yes I spiked her drink. She passed out in my arms. I just needed to talk to the guys without her interfering and this was the only way I could think of doing it.
"Ok I need to talk to u guys." I started of. "Obviously, u knocked her out for crying out loud." Said Liam.
I glared at him.
"What I was trying to say was stay away from Makenna. She is my mate and I don't want u near her." I growled.
"We know mate, we wouldn't try anything." Said Niall as he shoved some popcorn in his mouth.
"I know just stay away though." I argued. The boys went back to watching the tv while I picked Makenna up bridle style and brought her to my room. I laid her on the bed and went to have a shower.
When I got out Makenna was still fast asleep on the bed. She looked so sweet asleep. I quickly got dressed and hopped onto my laptop. I was just checking email and twitter while Makenna slept beside me on the bed. She began to stir and opened her eyes. She blinked a few times then looked up at me. "Have a good sleep, love?" I asked sweetly. She looked confused for a moment then her expression changed to one of anger. "You knocked me out! Why the hell did u do that?!" She yelled at me while sitting up.

Kenna's POV
(A/N~I'm just going to put Kenna's POV from now on instead of Makenna's POV)

Why the hell did he drug me! I mean really?! What the fu**?! "I needed to talk to the boys and didn't want u to interrupt me." He reasoned. "And a simple,' go away for a minute so I can to the boys in private', wouldn't have worked?!" I yelled at him. "Sorry, it was the first thing I thought of." He shrugged. "Your unbelievable." I grumbled as I got off the bed.

A/N~ hope u like it!!! Comment and Vote!!!!