chapter 1

London POV

"Mom?! MOM!!" I screamed as I ran to her crying. "Mom! Mom,don't go please!" I yelled as I held her limp,lifeless body in my arms. Her once soft brown eyes now bloodshot. Her normally rosy red lips now pale blue.

I look up as I herd a twig snap. I see my father in front of me drop to his knees. He slowly looks up at me. "YOU DID THIS! YOU KILLED HER!!" He yelled at me. He starts to charge at me. I scream.

I shot out of bed sweating with tears down my cheeks, my breathing labored. Still crying, I get up to go to the bathroom.

I splash my face with cold water. I look up to see my face red and blotchy from crying. I take a deep breath, and repeat in my head my mother last words, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

I went to my window and looked out Into the forest. I don't really understand why me and the monster live surrounded by trees but,oh well. I rest my head on my elbows and slowly drift into my escape, sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP!!!" My 'father' called. Huh, no cursing. Must be in a good mood.

I look over at the clock and see its 6:30! Oh crap on a cracker! I overslept!I have to make breakfast. I quickly run to the kitchen and get the ingredients for pancakes. As put the 3rd one on his plate he comes stomping down the stairs.

"H-hello father." I squeak. I get a grunt in response. "Go." He says to me. I quickly leave not wanting to go to my new school on my first day with a bruised face.

I quickly slip on a maroon sweatshirt ,black leggings with my brown boots, my glasses and a maroon beanie. I put my dirty blond hair in a fishtail side braid.

I start my 5 mile walk to school with 30 minutes to spare

As I see the school I say to myself just worry about today, today and tomorrow ,tomorrow . I make my my to the door that says 'office'. I walk in to see the typical office like all my old schools. The flowers on the desk the old receptions lady and the bowl of i-dont-know-how-old- cand on the counter.

I walk up to her and say "excuse me." "Yes?" She said looking up at me. "Um I'm new here." Oh London right?" She asks. "Yes." I replied. "Here is your schedule, Locker combination, and map of the school." She says handing them over. "Thank you." I say walking out the door.

Lets get this over with. I Sigh in my head.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

There's the first chapter of the alpha kings abused mate!

10 votes? Yes,no... Ok

468 words