chapter 2

Song in by p!nk- try

Rcap
Let's do this. I think as I Sigh.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

      I make my way through a sea of people to my locker. It's what you would call a typical cliche High School, you have the populars the Nerds the Geeks the emos, the bullys, and, me.

      I find my locker just as the bell goes off. Great I sigh. Now I just have to wonder around the school looking like a doofus.
《《《《《《》》》》》》》
Great  I'm late.... on the first day!

       Holy chicken nuggets! This place is a maze. I think to myself. As I'm walking aimlessly down the hall I run into someone. "Oof!"I say luckily they catch me. I look up to see a girl around 5,7 and my age with long ombre hair, floral shorts, a denim shirt and a maroon hat on. I like her already.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized. "Oh don't wor-" I get cut of be for I can finish. "Your human" she says while sniffing the air. "Um... thank you?" I reply. "Oh heh heh. Sorry um... so are you new here? My name is lily."she says " oh, yeah I'm new, and im london." I say. "Is there anything I can help you with?" She asks. "Yes! Please, I can't find room 362." I say. "Oh that's where I'm going right now." Says Lilly "great, let's go shall we?"

As we are walking Lilly asks me,"so why did you move here?" " um.... m-my dad got a new job here in neosho Missouri." I say. I know she could see through my lie, but thankfully she goes with it. "Oh. Cool." She says.

Time lapse

"Well, here we are." She says. We walk in and everybody's eyes are on us. No. Scratch that, there just staring at me. "I assume that you are london?" The teacher asks. "Yes." I say quietly. "Well my name is mr. Drake. You may sit anywhere." He says. I give a slight nod and go to the back and sit by lilly.

About ten minuts after that a boy walks in.

----------------------
Aww.... left ya hangin. Thanks for reading

5 votes?!?