chapter 5

London's P.O.V

As i have walk/sprint down the hall I crash into Lilly. "woah, are you ok?" she asks looking at my frantic face."yeah, i guess its just first day jitters." I reply looking at her worried face.

"Well,lets get to lunch shall we?" she says as she links arms with me. "yeah that sounds good." i sigh heavily. We walk down the black and white checkered halls with blue-green lockers and walk through the doors of the cafeteria I look to find almost everybody staring at us,me. as if reading my mind Lilly drags me straight to the line and we grab my food,and find somewhere to sit.

she drags me over to a table that already seems kind of full."Are you sure? it seems kinda full..." I say voicing y thoughts. "Oh! Its perfectly fine! Right guys?" she looks at the table full of people. they all give me the okay faces,except for one. "wait! why does SHE have to sit here?!" she says. "taylor, what are you even doing here?" one of the boys at the table says. He has dark brow hair,lots of freckles and very green eyes. "Because, my boyfriend sits here." she says innocently." FOR THE LAST TIME MY COUSIN IS NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Lilli yells at her. "humph!" she flips here hair and walks away.

"Gosh I hate that girl" another girl at the table says.

"hi im tessa." she says.then lilly goes and introduces me to every one. that's Troy,Gabe,and Mel. And my cousin should be he- "Are you talking about me?"

thank you for reading!!!!!!!!
i will hopefully update soon