The talk

Y/n POV

I don't think I should tell Dinah... I don't think she would want to know.. maybe he would go away and not come back again. Let's just hope for the best.

"Hey baby" I hear Dinah say as I look at her driving
"Ya what's up" "you okay, you seem confused" she responds now taking my hand in hers. "Ya just thinking" "penny for your thoughts" she says turning down the music so she can pay attention to what I am saying. God I love her, she cares about what I am feeling unlike Jason...
"Uhh I just don't think you want to hear this right now.." she pulls the car over and looks at me. "Are you breaking up with me, I mean I haven't even asked you and and I told you I loved you and you said it too am--" was all she got out before I kissed her to make her stop rambling. "What was that for" she says looking deep into my eyes. "you were rambling, and no I am not breaking up with you Dinah I love you will all my heart" I kiss her head and sit back into my seat. " it's just something that happened between me and Jason and I don't know if you want to know and I don't want my ptsd to come back if I tell you..." I say looking down at my lap and playing with my fingers.
"Babe ptsd is a big thing. I want you tell tell me please and I am going to love you still and if he hurt you I will kill him I swear to god if he hurt yo--" "Dinah stop, I will tell you but he already got what he deserved but now he is out.."
"Babe I don't understand please tell me what you are talking about" she says as she puts he hand on mine and puts the hair that was in my face behind my ear, just so she could see my face.
"H-h-e used to abuse me, and he u-hh       H-e-e hit me a lot and he, got me pregnant" I say looking at the floor of the car. "But I lost he baby, he beat me so badly I feel down the stairs and I I lost my baby boy Xavier" I start to  break down and start balling my eyes out thinking about loosing my baby Xavier. " oh baby . I am so sorry I never knew that. I love you and you can always talk to me about it" dinahs says as she gets out of the car and walks to my side, she opens the door and hugs me. I am. Is sitting in her lap crying while she is kissing my temple trying to calm me down.
"Okay baby we got to go home now okay" she says as she sets me down and goes back to the drivers seat and looks at me. " we can go home and cuddle, and watch movies if you want" She looks at me and kisses my four head and I shake my head. " alright let's go she says as she pulls out of the parking lot she pulled over into to hear me talk.

Dinahs POV

I can't believe he abused her. I am going to kill him , how could anyone touch her like that. She is my princess and I will never EVER treat her like that. And he baby, she was going to have a baby. Baby Xavier....

"Dinah baby " y/n says as she looks  at me and shakes her head.
"What are you shaking your head for" I chuckle out looking at her With a toothless smile on my face.
"Babe we have sat in the car for 2 minutes, look where we are" she says pointing out the window to the garage door of my house.
"Oh we are here already" I say confused as fuck looking out the windows.
"Dinah if you don't remember pulling up to the driveway I don't think you should be driving" she says as she starts to laugh and get out of the car
" come on you goof let's go" she yells right before shutting her door and walking to the house.

As I walk into the house I yell at y/n to tell her to get ready to cuddle and to pick a movie. While I order pizza.
Right after I order the pizza I run upstairs into the laundry room and get fresh clothes for me to wear and I walk into my bedroom to see this...

"Babe re you trying to kill me" I say which causes her to jump and turn around" no I was waiting for you to bring me new clothes and my calvins which you have in your hand may I say" she says as she gets up and takes the clothes , kisses me on the...

" no I was waiting for you to bring me new clothes and my calvins which you have in your hand may I say" she says as she gets up and takes the clothes , kisses me on the cheek and walks out of my room into the bathroom leaving me stunned by her beauty.
"What is this girl doing to me" I whisper but not quite enough cause all of a sudden I hear y/n tell from the bathroom , " making you mine for ever and ever and I wanted to tease you" she says giggling as I shake my head waiting for her to walk in. And then she walks in again.

"Hey baby can I wear a pair of your sweatpants" she says as I am just eyeing her up and down

"Dinah" she yells giggling."huh what , what did you ask" I say scratching the back of my neck. " you are so cute" she says getting in between my legs, so I desired to put my hands on her ass. "Can I barrow a pair of you sweatpants" she whispers in my ear and sucks on my neck leaving a hickey.
"Oh hell no you are staying in that., well not for to long " I say and causes her to laugh and push me onto the bed.

And then someone starts to knock at the door.
" I will get it y/n tells not worrying about what she is wearing"
"Y/n wait!" I tell but little to late cause she already answered the door to the pizza man
"Y/n go back inside" I say kissing her cheek and getting the pizza"
"Damn bro she was hot as fuck I would so tap that" the pizza guy says
"Well * I read his name tag* Connor don't say that about my girlfriend you little hormonal fuckboy, thanks for the pizza doe" I say taking a piece of pizza putting it in my mouth and closed the fire on his face.
"Y/n what the fuck" I tell UP at her trying to get her to listen to me
"Whattt" she yells back down sounding oblivious to what she just did l.
"Look at what you are wearing babe" I yell back up waiting a second for it to hit her.
" ahhhhh FUCK nooooo" she screams comes running down the stairs into my arms. " I didn't mean to baby I forgot what I was wearing I love yuh I am so sorry baby" she says into my neck because she is kissing me everywhere on my neck up. " it's okay baby you didn't know what you were wearing I love you too, now go pick a movie" I say slapping her ass as she walks up the stairs into my bedroom.
"Okay papi" she yells back knowing how I feel about that word.
"Oh no you didn't" I yell come running behind he picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder and putting her on my bed and I start to tickle her.
"Stttttooopppppp" she screams and she is trying hard not to pee her pants from laughing so hard.
"Anything for you princess" I say stoping to look into her eyes.
" I love you Dinah Jane Hansen"
"And I love you y/f/n"

Sorry for the boring chapters so far..