The next morning

Y/n pov
Waking up with a hangover is the worst thing ever. It feels like death is all I can explain.

"Y/n baby wake up" Dinah says kissing my cheek
" how did I get her" I say looking at her semi confused.
"You were at the party remember" she says looking at me with a weird face.
"Oh ya I remember. And then I blacked out when Jason got there." I say sitting up not caring about what might happen when I said his name.
"Jason as in Jason Jason" she says putting on her shirt and looking at me in the eyes.
"Ya but Lauren told him to fuck off so he left"
Dinahs pov
"Alright babe what do you wanna do today"  she says getting back on the bed laying on Me and cuddling me
"I just wanna stay in and watch movies, I am so hung over." I say rubbing her hair and taking in her beauty.
"Stop starring I can feel your eyes on me" she says huffing and giggling at the same time.
"I mean I have to appreciate what's mine." I say looking her in the eyes.
"Who said I was yours" she says slightly sitting up straddling my waist.
"I do, y/f/n will you be my girlfriend" I say looking her in the eyes and admiring her with everything.
"Yes, Yes Dinah I will be your girlfriend" she says looking  me in the eyes and slowly leaning in.
"Can I kiss you" I say cupping her checks and looking her in the eyes.
"Yes" her breath hitches as my hand travels from her cheek to the middle of her hair back.
I didn't say anything I just took the moment and kissed her. Her kisses make me crave more. The more I am away from them, the more I want them. I can kiss her all day. Every kiss is like having a jungle fight in my stomach.
Her lips are so soft and she is just perfect.
I think I am starting to love this girl.