The ride home

Dinahs pov

Taking y/n home was the hardest yet most interesting thing ever. She was saying random things and she was also very flirty and then she would also get very mad. Well that my baby.
"Hehehe dinahhhhh you are cutte" she says pinching my cheeks and giggling
"Come on babe I am driving" I respond trying to keep my eyes forward to hide my blush.
"Wellll guess what baby" she whispers in my ear and then licks my earlobe and sits back down.
I start to choke and she starts to giggle cause she knows what she is doing.
"what baby"
"I really really realllllyyy want you" she says seductively while inching her hand up my thigh.
"Stop y/n you can't do that. You are drunk and I am driving"
"Oh don't be a party pooper" she says sitting back up.
"Have I ever told you I love you" I say stop in and looking at her dead in the eyes
"And that I can look into your eyes for hours and not get tired of it, or just sit her and watch you look at he stars and never get bored. Or look at you and tell that you are the right choice for me. I love you will all my heart and I don't want this to go to fast. Okay love" I say kissing her four head and wiping away her tears.
"Why are you so good to me Dinah" she whispers and her voice cracks from crying.
"Because you are my princess and in order to make you my queen I have to treat you right. And I will do what ever it takes to make you my queen because I love you baby"
"I love you too Dinah" she says resting her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes.
"Get some sleep princess" I whisper and start to drive again
*at home*
" fuckkkkkk" I whisper as I realized that my sister isn't up.
"Come on kamilaaaa" I am yelling at my phone as I am calling her and finally she pick  up
"What do you need" she says tiredly
"Open the door I got y/n asleep"
"Okay on my way" she says and hangs up and then the front door opens.
As I pick y/n up from the car she rapped her arms around my neck and her face is in my neck. As I get to my bedroom I set y/n down on the bed and change her t shirt so she is comfortable when she wakes up. I also take off her makeup because I know how much she hates it when she wakes up with makeup on.
"Thank you baby" I hear her say as she is cuddled into my side.
"Anything for you love" I say kissing her head and drifting off into my sleep.