Chapter 3: Privacy

(KURTS POV)

"Yes, Santana." I ask after I'm fully dressed.

Santana enters our room and sees how messy the bed is. "Oh, woops." she says but the least bit sorry. "Listen, Dani and I are going to visit Lima."

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Because Dani wants to see Lima, and we have the rest of the week off." Santana says.

"What about Brittany?" Blaine asks.

"What about her? She's with Katelyn remember. She won't be in Lima she'll be at college." Santana says flipping her hair. "So you two continue with your little... whatever and I will be on my way." Santana smiles and leaves the room.

I throw myself on my bed and face the ceiling. I let out a loud and unnecessary moan.

"Babe don't stress." Blaine says. He crawls onto the bed and rubs my shoulders.

"I know, its just, I feel like we can't ever get time to ourselves." I complain.

"We are alone now, aren't we?" Blaine asks as he starts to kiss my neck. "Rachel isn't suppose to be home for hours, why don't we start where we left off." Blaine says.

"We can't. Those boxes are staring into my soul." I say with my eyes on the countless boxes scattered among the room.

"We can do that later." Blaine says. "Stop resisting babe, you know you want it."

I do want it. I just want to pack these boxes so we can move then we can do whatever we want without anyone barging in on us.

Blaine starts sucking on my neck as he interrupts my thoughts. He manages to lay me down next to him as he kisses me softly.

"Kurt! Blaine!" Rachel calls.

"Oh my god!" I shout in agony.

Rachel throws the curtains open and stumbles in the room. "Oh! Sorry!" she says covering her eyes.

"It's fine Rachel, we are fully clothed." Blaine says.

Rachel slowly uncovers her eyes. " Okay good." she smiles.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at an after party or something?" I ask her.

"Nah, I'm not a party person. The last time I went to a party I kissed Blaine." she laughs.

"Haha," I sarcastically laugh. "yeah. Don't do that again or I will kill you." I threat.

I feel Blaine come up from behind me and whisper in my ear, "I love you so much when you get over protective."

"Should I just come back later?" Rachel asks.

"No, um, what did you need?" I ask.

"I wanted to know if you guys wanted to have our own party?" she says lifting a bottle of wine.

"Sure, Kurt?" Blaine asks.

"Why not? But if you try to kiss Blaine again, the kill option is still up." I threat again.

Blaine takes my hand in his and kisses it. "The only person kissing me tonight, will be you." he says.

"Don't get so cocky." I say. "Who says I'll even be touching you."

"Okay well, I'm gonna go. So come out when you two are ready." Rachel says leaving the room, but we ignore her anyway.

"Oh, you know you want it." Blaine says gesturing to his body.

"Oh, please. Like I want that." I kid.

"You do." Blaine says as he kisses me softly. "Lets go have some fun." he says taking my hand and leading me off the bed.

**********************************************

YAY!! CHAPTER 3!! IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR YOU ARE AWESOME! PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE AND COMMENT, AND IF YOU HAVEN'T THEN DO IT NOW BECAUSE THERES NO HARM IN A LITTLE VOTING... RIGHT?