Chapter 14: Time Off

(KURTS POV)

Once Blaine and I get to out apartment, Blaine opens the door with his key. We walk into the living room and immediately back up.
I look at Blaine with widened eyes.
What we had just witnessed, was Sam and Mercedes kissing. I don't know wether to be happy or disgusted that they did it in my home!
Blaine gestures towards our door so we slowly tiptoe to our room. Once we are inside our bedroom, Blaine lets out a loud sigh. "Wow." he says.
"I know. First they were ignoring each other now they are sucking each other's faces." I say.
"I walked in on Sam and Tina doing that once." Blaine shudders at the thought.
"Well, if they are quiet maybe you and I can have a peaceful night." I say, as I start to kiss Blaine's neck.
"No, no no no no. Not tonight." Blaine protests.
"Aw, come on. Why not?" I pout.
"We have guests, Kurt. It would be rude." Blaine points out.
"Let me remind you that they are sucking each other's faces out there." I point out.
"Okay, well we have all tomorrow to mess around. Can't we just spoon tonight?" Blaine asks.
I frown. "Okay."
We change into our pajamas and climb into bed. I face my back to Blaine as he snakes his arm around me, pulling me in close to his chest. He kisses the back of my neck, that makes me only want him more.
"Blaine?" I call out.
"Yes?" he responds into the back of my neck.
"Your killing me." I say.
"But you love me." Blaine says.
"Too much actually." I say.
I feel Blaine's smile on the back of my neck and I fall asleep to the sensation of his warm lips on the back of my neck.
When I wake up I'm blinded by the burning light that peaks through the curtains.
"Good morning beautiful." I hear an angels soft voice call to me.
"Good morning." I say. "What time is it? We should say goodbye to Sam and Mercedes."
"They already left." Blaine says.
This wakes me up. I flip over on my side so I'm facing Blaine. "What?" I ask.
"I woke up around eight and they were already all packed and ready to go. So I said goodbye and they left." Blaine explains.
"What time is it?" I repeat.
"Almost noon." Blaine says.
"And you didn't wake me?!" I said.
"You looked too beautiful, it would tear me apart to ruin it." Blaine says.
"And now?" I ask.
"You couldn't be more perfect." Blaine smiles. He leans down and presses his lips to mine softly.
We are interrupted by a knock on the door. Blaine pulls away and sighs. "Thats probably the t.v. guys. I'll be right back." Blaine says. He leans down and kisses me two more times before hopping off the bed and rushing for the door.