Chapter 15: Baby Penguin

(BLAINES POV)

After the t.v. guys helped me set up the new t.v., I return to the bedroom to find the bed empty and completely made. Then I hear singing from the bathroom. Kurt's taking a shower.

I take this time as an advantage to quickly check the mail and my emails for any NYADA letters. None. It's only been a day, so I shouldn't get so worked up.

That only took about five minutes so that means I have ten more minutes of time before Kurt's down showering.

I rush to one of the boxes, hoping that it's the one I'm looking for. Bingo. Our DVD box. Kurt and I share thousands of common interests. The three things we bond over most is music, Vogue, and movies.

I dig around in the box, in hope of finding the perfect movie. Then, it's there. Moulin Rouge. Kurt's and my favorite movie. I hear Kurt turn off his shower so I put down the DVD and head into the bathroom where I see Kurt with a towel wrapped securely around his waist.

"Hey." Kurt says.

"Hey." I say back as I lean against the doorway. "You look really sexy with your hair all messy and just a towel around your waist." I say.

"Oh do I?" Kurt says in a seductive voice and an attempt at a sexy face. I can help but hold back a little chuckle, but I can see in Kurt's eyes that he knows I'm trying not to burst.

"See, like I said, I have as much sex appeal than a baby penguin." Kurt complains then turns back to the mirror.

I come up behind him as he looks into the mirror at me. I wrap my arms around him from behind. "Like I said, I think its adorable. I think your adorable." I see Kurt smile.

I start to gently kiss his neck. I see Kurt in the mirror close his eyes and moan. He lifts his hands up and tangles with the little strands of my hair.

I move up to his cheek then turn him around so he faces me. I hold his waist in my arms and press my body up against his. He grabs the back of my head and pulls me into his lips. I gently push him up against the wall as I pick up Kurt and be wraps his legs around my waist. And yes, his towel did fall of in the process.

Kurt lifts up my shirt as I carry him towards our room. Kurt throws my shirt on the couch then I take him into our room and lay him gently on the bed. I climb on top of him as he plays with my belt buckle and I place soft kisses on his neck. Kurt successfully removes my pants along with my boxers.

I pull away from Kurt's neck to ready myself. I put myself inside Kurt and go in and out as he clutches to my back in pain and satisfaction. I start to go faster, but I can feel I'm about to reach my peak and by Kurt's expression I can tell he's about to as well.

Kurt lets out loud moans as I explode inside him. I collapse on top of Kurt only to find that he came on my chest too. I kiss his lips softly then pull away remembering that we need to catch our breath.

"I love you." I whisper to Kurt.

Kurt smiles and lifts his head up to kiss me gently. "I love you too."