Truth Unveiled

Shanks 
His smiling, carefree face was all I could think about. After my mother told me that the marines killed Shanks and his crew, I went crazy.
"No," I said softly, "that can't be... he can't be..." I ignored my mother's gloating and tried to cope with the sudden news.
"Awe dear, don't look so glum! This is happy news. Now you can tell everyone what horrible things happened to you!"
"Tch, just piss off," I yelled out, "shut up and piss off! I don't believe they're dead for one second! Its a big lie!" The red light came on and the electricity hit me, longer than any other time.
"I- I won't say it," I panted out.

Shanks    
"The island is just up ahead, captain," Yasopp said from the crow's nest.
"Alright everyone on deck," I commanded. Its been a week and four days since Kazumi left us but today was the day that I would get her back."
Everyone came to the deck and surrounded me, awaiting my orders.
"I'll use my Haki on the other marine's so that we don't have to waste energy. Those don't don't pass out, I leave them to you."
"Your not going in there alone," Benn said.
"Its better that way. Besides, the only real threats are Akainu, his wife, and Momonga. I can take care of Akainu myself. Besides, I know you guys will catch up to us before anything gets out of hand." No one said anything in reply.
"Alright then, prepare to land men. And prepare for a good fight."
We landed in a cave that was conveniently there and walked up to town. Everyone we passed looked at us with fear, realizing who we were, before running away. Marines tried to abush us but I knocked them all out with Haki and we kept moving. Further in we stopped when Momonga stood in the way with his men.
"Red-Haired Shanks, captain on the Red-Haired Pirates, your not taking another step.
"Oh I beg to differ," I said and drew my sword quick enough to block his sudden attack but Rockstar was quick to react himself.
"Go ahead, captain. I can hold him off."
"Alright," I said walking around the two.
"No you don't," Momonga said trying to attack me again but Rockstar was quicker.
"Your fighting me now!"

We arrived to the mansion and it was almost comical that they had these poor boys guarding the door.
"Don't let them in," one yelled.
"Guard the doors with you life," said another. Benn stepped forward and smirked
"Tch, this is pitiful for Akainu."
"They probably have some type of trap waiting for us," Yasopp stated. I just went ahead, not able to hold bavk anymore.
Kazumi is inside these walls. Just a little farther.
We all forced out way in through the guards and ran through the halls.
We're coming, Kazumi!

Kazumi 
My father had ordered his men to keep me in the dark room after the electricity thing; I honestly didn't mind at all. My mind and heart still tried to grip onto hope that the crew I'd grown to love was yet alive and well. I heard the guards whispering about my parents finally breaking me and how sorry they felt in all of this. I didn't have the strength to walk so they had to drag me. Over the weeks my hair grew a bit longer and the white dress was dirty and had blood stains on it. I learned that my mother ordered me to be changed into this so that I could, somehow, be purified after I confessed. I've never hated before but I suppose this is what it feels like. I've always thought my mother was a beautiful woman and she was strong. I've held my father in high regards also, seeing him as a strong man and role model. Now I don't even recognize them, its like having an almost burnt picture, you can recognize the people but only if you look at it closely.
I was sickened at how happy my mother was that the Red-Haired Pirates were dead. I felt my heart clenching and wimpered from the pain.
Is this what a broken heart feels like?
I curled into a ball on the floor and just layed there, feeling my body begin to shut down. I was exhausted mentally and physically but I couldn't close my eyes as I remembered the fun I had with the pirates once again.

Shanks
We ran through the halls with ease as we searched for the room that Kazumi was in.
"No sign of her, captain," Yasopp said.
"I looked down the rest of the hall and came to nothing," Lucky Roo said with food.
"Alright, guys lets go to the next floor," I commanded and they followed. When we got to the top steps I glared at the men before us as the crew stood in front of me to block attacks.
"Well what a surprise," I said, "why are you here, Kizaru?"
"The real question is, why are filthy pirates ruining my angelic aura," the woman that was blocked by Donzi said. Jesselan was her name. She was an assassin but I suppose she quit.
"Not to mentions you hide behind your crew, disgusting ass," the man I recognized as Finny said as Ignus blocked him. He was a fish man from the fish man district that could get distracted easily.
"Let's get this over with," the man that was being blocked by Kanamiru said. His name was Beast Hunter Axel, a formal member of a pirate crew.
Hiroichi blocked off Catall, a man that ate one of the Cat Cat fruits and became a lion man.
"Hur Hur Hur, this may be fun," Carlimine hissed as he stared at Yasopp with snake eyes. She's another devil fruit eater, the snake snake fruit, and became a cobra woman. I sighed and turned around.
"Will you guys be okay? If Kizaru is up here then she's not upstairs. I know Akainu too well."
"Ohh, scary," Kizaru said, "but I can't let you go get Kazumi. She's being put through enough as is." A light shone from behind me and I knew he was going to attack me. "I would hate to see her in more trouble."  Just as he shot the light at me, Lucky Roo kicked his finger, making the light got another direction. The look on Kizaru's face was one of awe.
"Your fast," Kizaru said impressed, "scary."
"Your going to be fighting me now." I continued my journey down stairs, and waved at them.
"I'll leave it to you," I told them. Benn followed behind and made a tch sound.
We traveled down to the lower levels and started asking guards where Kazumi is. If they didn't tell me I'd locked them in a random cell.
"Any luck Benn?"
"None at all. None of them know nothing about her being here."
"That's strange enough," I said going into thought.
Akainu, what's your game this time?

Kazumi
I could feel everything physically, my mother, or should I say adoptive mother, slapping me to get a response, my father picking me up when I didn't budge; I just wasn't there mentally. I had finally shut down. I couldn't bring myself to face reality. I had just accepted the fact that Shanks had died, not even minutes later I learn that my real mother was a pirate, my father killed her when she gave birth to me, it was too much to deal with. I'd rather be here, in my dark void than face everything. I don't know anything anymore and its driving me down.
Flashback
The lights turned on and my mother walked into the room with her favorite umbrella and stared down at me with hatred.
"Your more trouble than your worth," she said before pulling a blade from her umbrella. I sat up in fear and backed away from her.
"Mother? What are you-"
"Stop calling me your mother," she said before kicking my face, making me fall on it.
"I'm not your mother you filthy woman! I'm glad of it too!" I ignored the pain in my face and looked up at her, unbelieving.
"What? Your not my- but how? Whats going on!"
"Deshushushu," she laughed out, "foolish girl! You couldn't have figured it out yourself? Look at you then look at me and your father. You don't resemble me one bit while you have your fathers eyes. I would think it obvious but maybe you were just as dumb as that woman."
The room began to close around me and I felt my world shifting.
"Your real mother, Salestien Heartfall, was a filthy pirate. Just after she gave birth to you, Sakazuki killed her, right there while holding you. I really wish that I could have seen it all in person. The look of the life draining from her eyes and the regret of not being able to keep you was something I would relish in. I thought your father would kill you too but seeing as he couldn't kill his own child for some reason, he took you in and I had to play mother for thirty two years." She lifted my head up with her sword and smiled at me sadistically.
"I've always hated your existence. You resemble her so much to the point were I look at you and want to kill you myself. You wouldn't even exist if that woman had told Sakazuki that she was a pirate." 
I blanked out after that. Nothing else she said mattered to me. She sliced up my arms and legs but not to the point where I couldn't walk. I let her do it and didn't let out a sound. My father was the one to stop her and take her away from me. He came back and tried to get me to talk but I was too deep into the darkness of my soul. I had no fight left in me now but only one reason to live.
I felt myself being thrown but I still didn't move at all. I was drained of my life now. Shanks is dead, my father killed my mother, my body was tired from the punishment I'd received, the only thing keeping me alive were the children that I'd sworn to protect. I had to get out of here for them, even if it kills me.