More klance

I think it's sort of a good drawing but whatever,I'm just going to burn this notebook anyways

I think it's sort of a good drawing but whatever,I'm just going to burn this notebook anyways. It's Klance because I'm stuck in Klance hell,also it's an au(yay)Keith moved into new house,he thinks it's haunted,but stays anyways because he couldn't afford another house to move in and go through the hassle again,so he tolerates the paranormal activity. A few weeks of going through things falling if of shelves and cold weather inside the damn house,the ghost finally appears around,and he begins to whisper in his ear. A month of whispers,Keith had enough and got an Ouija board to communicate with the ghostly being. It turn out it works,but the ghost is super rude about his mullet,and stops talking to him,after a while,the ghost,stopped haunting the house,so he got our the ouija board again,and asked if he was still here,he got a,"yes." And then their conversations sprouted into a new friendship.

After a while of talking over the ouija board,Lance feels a strong feeling towards Keith,so he makes himself visible to him,at first Keith is a little surprised,but after everything he's been through,it wasn't as surprising. After a while they've gotten closer,and finally Lance confesses his feeling to Keith. He admits why he haunted him,he explains what he wanted to do,but couldn't because he was a ghost. He couldn't touch him,he couldn't hug,or even kiss him because he'll go through him. They both have strong feelings for each other,but because they're in two different worlds they couldn't be together. Keith ends up dying because of a car accident.

Lance is horrified. At his funeral,crying,he didn't even know if ghosts could even cry,but he was. After those words saying,"Like this dove,he will Rest In Peace,and be free!" After the pure white bird flew up high in the sky,Lance sees a ray of sunshine on the Keith's coffin. He red an image,a person floating out of the case. He stared at him,then floated towards him,it was Keith. They're both dead and happy. Both haunt a house together.