My babies

Do you guys remember them? I haven't drawn them in a long time,so I wanted to draw them again,and explain the story they're both in

There two worlds,the human and the unseen world. It's called the unseen because long ago these two worlds was at peace,but a war broke out,and they finally agreed to separate into two worlds,but there was still some beings left in the human world that still remain in it.

The unseen world has all of those creatures in myths. Griffons,unicorns,dragons,you name it. The world is hidden away.

Basically blank is a lost soul,wondering around the earth. It then meets ink,a stubborn,strong,and independent soul,who has trust issues,they look like a very unlikely pair,but through thick and thin they become friends,and travel with each other,they both don't care if their journey is going to be pain or pleasure as long as they're together.

There's these special rocks or gems that represents the soul's personality,and when the soul finds it they become another being,like a better version of themselves,or a god like of them selves,and their memories of their death come back to them,and everything about them,their friends,family,everything.

Ink gets it first,and remembers how she died,she died by a man robbing her mother,and she got shot while protecting her mother,she's heart broken,but luckily blank is there to comfort her.

Later on blank eventually finds its gem,and turns into the higher being,he then remembers his family,his father. His was a wizard,but he was completely insane,he killed his own son fro some freaky experiment,to somehow make his souls "better", but luckily he escaped,and entered the human realm.

His father has this army of the undead souls or something like that,and says he made it "better" but really he made monsters that would kill anyone under his command.

Blank learns his real name,and everything,and he wants to take vengeance on his father,and with a friend on his side,they could stop his father from this hideous crime.

Blank's name is Charlie,and ink's name is Katie or Kate for short.

They meet a bunch of others on the way,but I need to develop the characters better.